Sign in to follow this  
slaphead

Dean Ashton back in Norwich

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Largey"][quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="jed exodous"]Theres a house worth 3.5 mil in Hetherset? No way he''ll play if hes been paid out. He''d have to pay them back if he wanted to play.[/quote]

Nothing to stop him getting his fitness back in order to take his coaching badge''s though is there,perhaps him coming here is the reason behind it

[/quote]He will never run again as I understand it.He won''t be getting his fitness back.[/quote]

Which part of his body is injured?

There''s a fair bit of difference between not being able to play again, and not being able to run again.

[/quote]His ankle is nadged, big style.I''m sure the FA wouldn''t be paying his wages for the next 2 years if it was something he was likely to run off in a few months.He said in the interview ion Sky that he wouldn''t ever be able to run again.[/quote]It won''t be the FA it will be the PFA, that''s my understanding anyway.Also, why is everyone believing this, that amount of rubbish that is dismissed on here day in day out![/quote]Mainly because Dean Ashton himself said it himself. On the telly.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Largey"][quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="jed exodous"]Theres a house worth 3.5 mil in Hetherset? No way he''ll play if hes been paid out. He''d have to pay them back if he wanted to play.[/quote]

Nothing to stop him getting his fitness back in order to take his coaching badge''s though is there,perhaps him coming here is the reason behind it

[/quote]He will never run again as I understand it.He won''t be getting his fitness back.[/quote]

There''s a fair bit of difference between not being able to play again, and not being able to run again.

[/quote]His ankle is nadged, big style.I''m sure the FA wouldn''t be paying his wages for the next 2 years if it was something he was likely to run off in a few months.He said in the interview ion Sky that he wouldn''t ever be able to run again.[/quote]It won''t be the FA it will be the PFA, that''s my understanding anyway.Also, why is everyone believing this, that amount of rubbish that is dismissed on here day in day out![/quote]Mainly because Dean Ashton himself said it himself. On the telly.[/quote]Alright fair enough, wasn''t made that clear what he had said and what was hearsay to be honest.And I also answered your question Morty my dear, so no need to get so sarcastic in the future [:P]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Largey"][quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]His ankle is nadged, big style.I''m sure the FA wouldn''t be paying his wages for the next 2 years if it was something he was likely to run off in a few months.He said in the interview ion Sky that he wouldn''t ever be able to run again.[/quote]It won''t be the FA it will be the PFA, that''s my understanding anyway.Also, why is everyone believing this, that amount of rubbish that is dismissed on here day in day out![/quote]Mainly because Dean Ashton himself said it himself. On the telly.[/quote]Alright fair enough, wasn''t made that clear what he had said and what was hearsay to be honest.And I also answered your question Morty my dear, so no need to get so sarcastic in the future [:P][/quote]How was that being sarcastic lol?[:)]

what an exaggeration - he has bought a barn conversion and its definately not 3.5m. it is on the main street and he has bought it off an electrician i know.

his partner gemma is a lovely girl as well as stunning. wont be long before you see him back in mercy no doubt!! (where he met gemma when she worked their on vip)

[quote user="glove1"]what an exaggeration - he has bought a barn conversion and its definately not 3.5m. it is on the main street and he has bought it off an electrician i know. his partner gemma is a lovely girl as well as stunning. wont be long before you see him back in mercy no doubt!! (where he met gemma when she worked their on vip)[/quote]

Thats sounds more feesible, can''t imagine there are any £3.5m properties in Hethersett itself although guess there could be a few on the outskirts of Colney/Keswick nearby.

Its understandable how these footballers get addicted to  Norfolk, its a beautiful place to live.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="glove1"]what an exaggeration - he has bought a barn conversion and its definately not 3.5m. it is on the main street and he has bought it off an electrician i know. his partner gemma is a lovely girl as well as stunning. wont be long before you see him back in mercy no doubt!! (where he met gemma when she worked their on vip)[/quote]

Thats sounds more feesible, can''t imagine there are any £3.5m properties in Hethersett itself although guess there could be a few on the outskirts of Colney/Keswick nearby.

Its understandable how these footballers get addicted to  Norfolk, its a beautiful place to live.

[/quote]

I was going to say. £3.5 million for a house in Hethersett. That would have been the Ade Akinbiyi of house purchasing.

He was talking about hoping to organise a testimonial game with West Ham, i wonder if it would be West Ham vs Norwich as they are the 2 teams he had the most success with?