Sign in to follow this  
canary_82

WILLIAM CALLOW FOUND!!!

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Bayve Desleigh"]Thread of the year![/quote]

Seconded! Poster of the Month award for Morty! That had me chuckling into my Cornflakes! [Y]
[/quote]

It''s the forum equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting or Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance!

[/quote]

I couldn''t have put it better myself Beau! Exquisite as always! *bows* [:D]
[/quote]

You are too kind sir!

Stuff the arty farty stuff tell us about the horse bothering allegations made in the other thread about this William Callow.Were they true is he now in a stable relationship?

[quote user="morty"]Its moments like this that I truly love my determination to stay up late playing internet poker and drinking beer.It was a magical story, that will surely touch the heart of every pink''un poster.One man''s month long quest to find that elusive ex youth team player, who turns out works in a pub now.I only wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see the delighted look on his face when you found him.[/quote]It must have been something like this...

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="morty"]Its moments like this that I truly love my determination to stay up late playing internet poker and drinking beer.It was a magical story, that will surely touch the heart of every pink''un poster.One man''s month long quest to find that elusive ex youth team player, who turns out works in a pub now.I only wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see the delighted look on his face when you found him.[/quote]It must have been something like this...[/quote]Hahahaha!!

I''m considering tracking William Callow down myself, just to ask him what the hell all this is about.

[quote user="morty"]I''m considering tracking William Callow down myself, just to ask him what the hell all this is about.[/quote]Maybe this LINK could help

[quote user="SI"][quote user="morty"]I''m considering tracking William Callow down myself, just to ask him what the hell all this is about.[/quote]Maybe this LINK could help[/quote]No, it didn''t help lol.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]Had he been handed in to the lost property box at the police station?[/quote]I was kind of hoping for "Found down the back of the sofa"

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]Had he been handed in to the lost property box at the police station?[/quote]

I was kind of hoping for "Found down the back of the sofa"
[/quote]

What, an inflatable version of the great man you mean?

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]Had he been handed in to the lost property box at the police station?[/quote]I was kind of hoping for "Found down the back of the sofa"[/quote]

[/quote]I am not sure if such a product is available, I shall ring the club shop and get back to you.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]Had he been handed in to the lost property box at the police station?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am not sure if such a product is available, I shall ring the club shop and get back to you.
[/quote]

Yes, I''d love to have one if they''re available. My Madonna version has almost worn out now.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]Had he been handed in to the lost property box at the police station?[/quote]I was kind of hoping for "Found down the back of the sofa"[/quote]

[/quote]I am not sure if such a product is available, I shall ring the club shop and get back to you.[/quote]

Yes, I''d love to have one if they''re available. My Madonna version has almost worn out now.

[/quote]I rang them, they replied :-"Go away you nasty little pervert"So I guess they have sold out.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am not sure if such a product is available, I shall ring the club shop and get back to you.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I rang them, they replied :-

"Go away you nasty little pervert"

So I guess they have sold out.
[/quote]

I''m sorry to hear that. I don''t suppose they would have any William Callow Was Here T shirts?

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[/quote]I am not sure if such a product is available, I shall ring the club shop and get back to you.[/quote]

[/quote]I rang them, they replied :-"Go away you nasty little pervert"So I guess they have sold out.[/quote]

I''m sorry to hear that. I don''t suppose they would have any William Callow Was Here T shirts?

[/quote]You will have to call them yourself, they said something about ringing the police if I got in touch again.

[quote user="canary_82"]

Hmm, I dont think I actually said I wanted to track him down - infact the title says that i''ve found him?!! I''ve followed our wonderful club all my life and I like to keep in touch with all aspects of it! I take it very seriously. Is that ok?

[/quote]Does that mean you hunt down every youth team and senior player past and present to identify their exact location? I''m sure there is a word for that . . . . . hang on lets ask Morty . . . .

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="canary_82"]

Hmm, I dont think I actually said I wanted to track him down - infact the title says that i''ve found him?!! I''ve followed our wonderful club all my life and I like to keep in touch with all aspects of it! I take it very seriously. Is that ok?

[/quote]Does that mean you hunt down every youth team and senior player past and present to identify their exact location? I''m sure there is a word for that . . . . . hang on lets ask Morty . . . . [/quote]Woah there.A restraining order is just a way of showing you care.