Sign in to follow this  
The Fish Seller

lambert to QPR

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Wiz chum, I asked you once on this thread and feel I need to ask again, where is your source that we are going to go into admistration?[/quote]

You can keep asking, but you''ll get no reply!

My work mate is a QPR fan, and hes disgusted with the club regarding Paul Hart.He admited he didnt know if Hart was pushed or left by his own accord but thought it had been a push.Again he was fuming, and for the record he wants Megson as a replacement and even mentioned Glen Roeder asking me if he was any good (LMFAO) Lambo wasnt even on his radar.

I told him if he wanted his dressing room destroyed to give Roeder a shot ;)

Wouldnt be suprised if Roeder got that job.

Wiz can I have an answer? Whats your source for administration as you have been drawing this one out for a while and keep saying the date has changed....whats the story please???

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Wouldnt be suprised if Roeder got that job. Wiz can I have an answer? Whats your source for administration as you have been drawing this one out for a while and keep saying the date has changed....whats the story please???[/quote]

A club director said this at a boozy buisness party night in Norfolk..........and no Arthur, I won''t name him!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Sounds like a friday rumour to me.....when did they say this and what did they actually say???[/quote]

Have it your way Arthur, but David McNally himself said admin could well be an option.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Well tell me what this person said, where and when if you want me to take it serious.....[/quote]

It was about Febuary/March 2009, and no, I won''t quote him, that was in confidence.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

Tomato, b-b-q

come on wiz

wheres your sauce?? [;)]

[/quote]

Ain''t got one, nor will any other mad rumour have one either!

Thats how mental its got.[:S]

[/quote]

[;)]

Arthur Whittle

So you wont tell us what was said but expect us to believe you...hmm......RUMOUR!!! God they all come out on a friday. Whats the point???

normally the sharpe bit!