Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Clearing the debt - another idea - the 10 club

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]why?[/quote]Well, who else is going to keep me in the manner to which I am accustomed?  I presume this money goes to me, right?

How about £8.50 per month, for 10 years.If 25,000 did that, the club''s debt would be clear...but it ain''t gonna happen!...unless it gave us decent share in the club.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]10,000 people put in £10 per month for 10 years, to be coverted into shares.

This would raise £12m[/quote]Why can''t 12 people just put in £1m a year for 1 year?

Grant Holt does a John Terry and charges businessmen and journallists from the Sunday Mirror £10,000 a go for a personal tour of Colney only Grant being a nice guy gives the money thus raised to the club instead of keeping it?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="dylanisabaddog"]10,000 people put in £10 per month for 10 years, to be coverted into shares.

This would raise £12m[/quote]Why can''t 12 people just put in £1m a year for 1 year?[/quote]Because this is the 10 club thread and twelve is not ten.[:S]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="dylanisabaddog"]10,000 people put in £10 per month for 10 years, to be coverted into shares.

This would raise £12m[/quote]Why can''t 12 people just put in £1m a year for 1 year?[/quote]Because this is the 10 club thread and twelve is not ten.[:S][/quote]Well then, I''ll start the 12 club.  Just me and 12 millionaires.  I''ll call myself Jesus and watch out for the one who tries to break Naan bread with me when we go to the Ali Tandoori because he''ll end up betraying me. Anyway, the OP says 10,000 * 10 * 10 is 12 million, so I thought we were aiming for £12m total?  I could always do the water into wine or loaves and fishes trick, that went down a storm in Galilee.

Why don''t the club just charge 1m for kids to be mascots. We had about 10 yesterday so 10m per home game or 230m a season should keep the wolf from the door.

Simples[H]

Ahh Nigel just the man are you available for open air bingo weekday nights and non matchday weekends by any chance?ps Mr Chops if it''s you and 12 millionaires that would make it the 13 club.

No money in it Bucketman. A much better idea would be a sponsored complainathon. Looking after that would be right up your street. It doesn''t matter what the complaint is as long as it''s related to our football club. It doesn''t even matter if the complaints contradict eachother. After all it''s not unusual for that to happen. Ticket prices can be too low and too high at the same time just as long as it''s a complaint. In fact complaints can be made up so long as they show the club in a bad light. Are you up for that?

[quote user="Buckethead"]Ahh Nigel just the man are you available for open air bingo weekday nights and non matchday weekends by any chance?ps Mr Chops if it''s you and 12 millionaires that would make it the 13 club.[/quote]Only if I was a millionaire. [:''(]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Buckethead"]Ahh Nigel just the man are you available for open air bingo weekday nights and non matchday weekends by any chance?

ps Mr Chops if it''s you and 12 millionaires that would make it the 13 club.
[/quote]

Only if I was a millionaire. [:''(]

[/quote]

But you had yer chance.........

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

No money in it Bucketman. A much better idea would be a sponsored complainathon. Looking after that would be right up your street. It doesn''t matter what the complaint is as long as it''s related to our football club. It doesn''t even matter if the complaints contradict eachother. After all it''s not unusual for that to happen. Ticket prices can be too low and too high at the same time just as long as it''s a complaint. In fact complaints can be made up so long as they show the club in a bad light. Are you up for that?

[/quote]It''s a very good idea Nutty you could call it the ''3 club''.Everybody complains and you and ''T'' and ''LQ'' get to put in £4m sponsorship each.

I love these ideas where all the club''s problems are solved by the likes of us just giving them money.

I''ll think about it when the club starts spending money wisely, which does not include this sort of thing:

"Rebate" given up by loyal fans of NCFC: £360,000.

Amount paid by NCFC to N A Doncaster in 2008/9: £384,500.

HURRAH! HIGH QUALITY BOVRILS ALL ROUND!

This is not an original idea. The club has already come up with the idea of us just giving them money for basically nothing. It''s called canary squares and funnily enough I don''t think it has been all that successful.