Sign in to follow this  
Ncfc101

The Jarrold Stand.

[quote user="The Butler"]It''s very difficult to make oneself heard from behind glass dontcha know![/quote]Why were you behind glass Butler, were you pickled? [:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]It''s very difficult to make oneself heard from behind glass dontcha know![/quote]

That''s the problem with the prawn sandwich brigade! I lunched on Matchday pie and chips myself, but then I''ve always been closer to the grassroots than you......[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="The Butler"]It''s very difficult to make oneself heard from behind glass dontcha know![/quote]

That''s the problem with the prawn sandwich brigade! I lunched on Matchday pie and chips myself, but then I''ve always been closer to the grassroots than you......[;)]

[/quote]

Prawn sandwich, ye gods I don''t slum that much!!

Fine roast beef  of old England.

Then sat next to this VERY attractive young lady who kept leaping up and down with excitement.

All adds to the matchday experience[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Then sat next to this VERY attractive young lady who kept leaping up and down with excitement.

[/quote]Do behave.You''ll get ten years.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do behave.

You''ll get ten years.

[/quote]

At his age it''s probably taken ten years off him ........

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do behave.

You''ll get ten years.

[/quote]

[/quote]

It takes me so long to remember what I should get excited about that I go completely off the.........what was it...oh yes the idea[6]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do behave.

You''ll get ten years.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I was in the Library (Cathedral Lounge) and got some disapproving looks for my noisy crisp packet.[/quote]Thats why I moved out of the Morgue (biscuit chasers) Stand[/quote]Careful Tangy, doesn''t your old mate Mello sit in there? [:^)]

Maybe that''s why you find him "dead funny" [:D]

On saturday . . . When the chant was going on of the "we''re the snake pit, we''re the snake pit" followed by "we''re the barclay, we''re the barclay" . . . A large section of Jarrold got up & done "we''re the jarrold, we''re the jarrold" . . . But unfortuneatly the snake pit & barclay did''nt give the Jarrold a chance to have their go :o(

Its great to hear the snake pit & barclay singing but can the Jarrold stand join in? :o)

[quote user="Blooberry"]On saturday . . . When the chant was going on of the "we''re the snake pit, we''re the snake pit" followed by "we''re the barclay, we''re the barclay" . . . A large section of Jarrold got up & done "we''re the jarrold, we''re the jarrold" . . . But unfortuneatly the snake pit & barclay did''nt give the Jarrold a chance to have their go :o(

Its great to hear the snake pit & barclay singing but can the Jarrold stand join in? :o)[/quote]Lol, we obviously didn''t hear you.

Might respect you if you had an original name, why the Ultras? How about The Jarrold Iceni? Now that would be cool.

I''m not allowed to join in coz I''m a steward - otherwise you would''ve heard me!!! lol

But there was a large group down the front of block K that was standing up & doing it :o)

[quote user="Blooberry"]I''m not allowed to join in coz I''m a steward - otherwise you would''ve heard me!!! lol

But there was a large group down the front of block K that was standing up & doing it :o)[/quote]I hope you told them to sit down then.[:P]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Blooberry"]I''m not allowed to join in coz I''m a steward - otherwise you would''ve heard me!!! lol

But there was a large group down the front of block K that was standing up & doing it :o)[/quote]I hope you told them to sit down then.[:P][/quote]

No . . . They do that on their own accord :o)