Sign in to follow this  
Albyella

Delia on 5-Live

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="methcanary"]Talking about NCFC she said that she was quite enjoying life in League one, and she would rather go to somewhere like Hartlepool than go to Chelsea!!!!![/quote]

Just about sums up her ambitions

[/quote]

I''d say she has probably gone a lot further towards meeting some of her ambitions than most of us that post on this forum.

[/quote]

The difference is If I had the money I wouldn''t be stupid enough to invest it in a football club.  As for ambitions, I have fulfilled most of mine, have you?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="glove1"]football / norwich not mentioned at all yet[/quote]

I''m surprised Baggy Adrian hasn''t mentioned the ''Lesh be ''avin you!''

[/quote]

Trivial fact: Adrian Childs is #15 on my "People I''d like to punch in the face" list.

[/quote]

Dare i ask the other 14???

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Trivial fact: Adrian Childs is #15 on my "People I''d like to punch in the face" list.

[/quote]

His co-host, is in the top 15 of luvverly ladies, I''d really like to rub belly-buttons with.....

That''d make Lanky Frampard most envious....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Trivial fact: Adrian Childs is #15 on my "People I''d like to punch in the face" list.[/quote]

His co-host, is in the top 15 of luvverly ladies, I''d really like to rub belly-buttons with.....

[/quote]A Lambourghini Countach is one of the 15 most luvverly cars I''d like to own.  Not going to happen though...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A Lambourghini Countach is one of the 15 most luvverly cars I''d like to own.  Not going to happen though...
[/quote]

Settle for a bottle of lambrusco and cornstarch...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Norwich Doing well and who''s little head should pop up?!?!?!

you couldnt make it up could you.

where was she after charlton last year?

[/quote]

Not that it matters but this is a promotional tour arranged by her agent and publisher and in which I believe Norwich are entirely peripheral.

People who pop up to criticise her no matter what. Pathetic. She''s got a book and is promoting it. Get the f**k over it you whiny bunch of children.

[quote user="glove1"]football / norwich not mentioned at all yet[/quote]But hang on a minute. I thought she was a desperate Z-List celebrity who was only holding on to control of ''Our Once Great Club'' to keep herself in the public eye. Surely she can''t have a life outside of NCFC? Next you''ll be telling me she''s a surprisingly adequate cook [:O]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="glove1"]football / norwich not mentioned at all yet[/quote]But hang on a minute. I thought she was a desperate Z-List celebrity who was only holding on to control of ''Our Once Great Club'' to keep herself in the public eye. Surely she can''t have a life outside of NCFC? Next you''ll be telling me she''s a surprisingly adequate cook [:O][/quote]Nah, she uses frozen mash !

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="glove1"]football / norwich not mentioned at all yet[/quote]

But hang on a minute. I thought she was a desperate Z-List celebrity who was only holding on to control of ''Our Once Great Club'' to keep herself in the public eye. Surely she can''t have a life outside of NCFC? Next you''ll be telling me she''s a surprisingly adequate cook [:O]
[/quote]

Nah, she uses frozen mash !
[/quote]

To whom she sold the flash "A Delia cheat recipe" to one Aunt Bessie for 12 months who isn''t Aunt Bessie after all but an invention of a marketing agency and is, sadly, a subsidiary of Jackson Foods known in the UK as Tryton Foods Ltd of Layerthorpe Road, Henry Boot Way, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU4 7DY.

We unmasked Aunt Bessie I believe.[:|]  Hull?[+o(]

PS: Prince Charles premium priced Duchy organic sausages are a mix of piggies from Norfolk and Gloucestershire but are also made into sausages in East Driffield Yorkshire "under licence".  You bet.[;)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]PS: Prince Charles premium priced Duchy organic sausages are a mix of piggies from Norfolk and Gloucestershire but are also made into sausages in East Driffield Yorkshire "under licence".  You bet.[;)][/quote]

Bombay Duck.....isn''t actually Duck....yer know?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="methcanary"]Talking about NCFC she said that she was quite enjoying life in League one, and she would rather go to somewhere like Hartlepool than go to Chelsea!!!!![/quote]

Just about sums up her ambitions

[/quote]

I''d say she has probably gone a lot further towards meeting some of her ambitions than most of us that post on this forum.

[/quote]

The difference is If I had the money I wouldn''t be stupid enough to invest it in a football club.  As for ambitions, I have fulfilled most of mine, have you?

[/quote]

WAY, people like you ( who don''t have the money ) have not had to face the decision of what you would do if you were quite wealthy. However, that doesn''t stop you calling those that invest in football clubs stupid while, in the same breath, criticising them when they don''t spend more of their money acquiring players to satisfy people like you. So who''s stupid?

As far as my ambitions are concerned, while I have done a lot in life and seen a lot of the world, I hope I never get to a point where I''ve fulfilled all of them. I say that realising I''m quite a bit older than you, which suggests to me that your level of ambition doesn''t match mine. That''s okay, as long as you are happy. LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL. [:D]