Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

what a weekend

[quote user="glove1"]yes we may have lost but i got 5 numbers in the lottery last night and won £2381. today had £30 on drogba scoring first against arsenal and won £210......... not a bad weekend!!!![/quote]

Mines a pint of Guinness[:)]

[quote user="glove1"]yes we may have lost but i got 5 numbers in the lottery last night and won £2381. today had £30 on drogba scoring first against arsenal and won £210......... not a bad weekend!!!![/quote]

I''d be feeling really sh*t that I did not get that extra number !!!  [:''(]

You won £210 for betting that Drogba would score first against Arsenal? Blimey, they were good odds - i''d have thought they would have been bad odds - the likelihood of that happening was quite high surely

Nice one glove! Always good to hear a story of a winner! Me and my mates had a good weekend gambling too, Saturday was so-so but Sunday had Liverpool, winnings went on Chelsea, winnings went on Barca and then some winnings went on Milan who scored two in injury time!