Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Celtic want Lambert

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Erm well lets think... Erm Manager?MaybeMowbray is doing shite as manager?[/quote]Errrrr..... But he isn''t!

1 Celtic 11 7 3 1 23 11 12 24
*Shakes head and sighs*

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]infact he just said he heard it from a paper so It could be 100% bull s.hi.te[/quote]Oh, could it really? I thought that because you of all people said it that it must be fact. 2@

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]infact he just said he heard it from a paper so It could be 100% bull s.hi.te
[/quote]

so he just got the theo signing from the papers??

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]Am I the only one who is getting sick and tired of all these negative rumours? FFS! There must be a lot of Sun readers on here today.[/quote]

No you''re not alone Pablo, its tragic really. It''ll be Delia''s joining a convent next![:S]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Who cares. The world''s going to end in 2012, I saw it at the cinema.

[/quote]

Ha ha. Yeah we may as well go on a spending spree we will never have to pay that debt back. I have heard there is a player called rooney who plays for a team called manchester rovers or something we should go for him [:P]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]is it any good Beauseant??? im thinking of going to watch it [Y] it looks good from the clips i have seen...thnx in advance

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]is it any good Beauseant??? im thinking of going to watch it [Y] it looks good from the clips i have seen...thnx in advance[/quote]

It''s not great mate tbh. Typical cheesy Hollywood treatment of an interesting subject resulting in a very disappointing film.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]is it any good Beauseant??? im thinking of going to watch it [Y] it looks good from the clips i have seen...thnx in advance[/quote]

It''s not great mate tbh. Typical cheesy Hollywood treatment of an interesting subject resulting in a very disappointing film.

[/quote]oh gutted, it looks really good in the clips [:(]   thnx

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]I wouldn''t trust the Cinema, Beau.  I once saw a film called the Never Ending Story - and guess what?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]Am I the only one who is getting sick and tired of all these negative rumours? FFS! There must be a lot of Sun readers on here today.[/quote]

No you''re not alone Pablo, its tragic really. It''ll be Delia''s joining a convent next![:S]

[/quote]Or maybe a shareholder is going to buy Delia out.... nah, who''d make that up?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

I wouldn''t trust the Cinema, Beau.  I once saw a film called the Never Ending Story - and guess what?
[/quote]you are still there watching it?????????????????? [;)]