Sign in to follow this  
Longy

A possible downside to todays performance???

Another good performance by the boys but with the club being so cash strapped and certain individuals performing very well on national tv.  Are we in danger of putting them in the shop window.I am of course thinking specifically about Wes who was very good again today, even the goons on ITV were bigging him up. Surely some championship managers will have been watching/have the full tape and think we need a creative player, who could we get, hmmm this Hoolahan at Norwich looks useful.I know that clubs have scouts at matches all the time and the opposition were weak but this can only make Wes a more prominent target imo.

No down side for us Canaries down under as Setana Sports relented and screened the City v Paulton match late on Sunday afternoon it was supposed to have been the Charlton cup tie but who cares, apart that is from; Aussie  Charlton fans, if any exist.It is apparent that we have a team at last, which is playing as a team.

I thought Setanta had gone belly up, but whilst in Ibiza over the summer, all the live games on had the Setanta logo, i believe there still going in Ireland