Sign in to follow this  
The Big K2

Office footballer wants to sign for Norwich!

Looks really fake. Especially when the ''scrap paper'' hits the water. Is it you doing it?

pretty good website that, some good videos on there. Some of Mike Milligan, Scott Howie and Tony Spearing playing 5 a side. Looks a bit like a Norwich old boys get together. I think I saw Sutchy playing up at the UEA on monday night, Has anyone seen any ex Norwich players playing football for fun anywhere?

Up until recently I used to see a few of them playing up on the 3g''s at the UEA, Sutch, Milligan and one or two others I can''t seem to remember who mind you.

Not so much "Office footballer wants to sign for Norwich!" more like "Office footballer video appended with message saying ''sign me up for Norwich!'' despite it having nothing to do with the video"...

[quote user="The Big K2"]Check it out: http://www.playerfactor.tv/Videos/VideoDetails.aspx?fileId=927 Worth a go I think....[/quote]

he''s still better than Jon Otsemobor

That website is Mike Milligans website, which explains a lot of the NCFC connections. I think he is still local. I saw him in a bar with Darren Eadie and Iwan Roberts on the same night that the Matt Le Tissier and Paul Merson night was on at the football ground.

He said it was his site and I had a look. Looks like a decent idea but not sure whether it will really take off due to the massive popularity of youtube.

[quote user="eagle"]

That website is Mike Milligans website, which explains a lot of the NCFC connections. I think he is still local. I saw him in a bar with Darren Eadie and Iwan Roberts on the same night that the Matt Le Tissier and Paul Merson night was on at the football ground.

He said it was his site and I had a look. Looks like a decent idea but not sure whether it will really take off due to the massive popularity of youtube.

[/quote]

Mike Milligan says quite a few things in bars.....

[quote user="The Dog"]pretty good website that, some good videos on there. Some of Mike Milligan, Scott Howie and Tony Spearing playing 5 a side. Looks a bit like a Norwich old boys get together.

I think I saw Sutchy playing up at the UEA on monday night, Has anyone seen any ex Norwich players playing football for fun anywhere?
[/quote]

Seen Zema Abbey a few times play football at where I work in Luton.

He also owns a shop in the centre of town, its on the street aptly named ''Cheapside''