Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Curtis Weston

Again, sorry if this has been asked before.

But, why was everyone chanting "cheat, cheat cheat" etc at him?

I was thinking that that may be referring to when we drew 1-1 at the Priestfield a few weeks ago, but that was Simeon Jackson who dived!?

So can someone please help me.

Oh and no stupid comments please (tom ;))

[quote user="Brendan"]Anyone reading this please swiftly go back and ignore this thread :P[/quote]how come your post count is so high!...and in such a short space of time! you must be on here all day!

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]I wouldn''t worry about it I was there when Weston dived, right in front of me, about 15 metres away, I still spent the entire game thinking it was Jackson who dived. I also was convinced Spillane scored our equaliser, until I got home, perhaps I should go to specsavers[/quote]Haha I think a lot of people thought it was Jackson, hence the absolute ribbing he got for the rest of the game, while Weston got off very lightly!

jackson back heeled to weston i think its was the fact jackson scored the penalty and celebrated in front of us with their stupid dancing that made me both of them

and if everton are seriously after Jackson they should be worried because he should have scored 3 at least but only scored the penalty he was awful!