Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

knocking jaime

played 2

won 2

1 goal and he will back scoring on a regular basis, lambert is just installing him with some confidence so can people stop knocking it , just so they have somthing to moan about.

[quote user="barryevans"]

played 2

won 2

1 goal and he will back scoring on a regular basis, lambert is just installing him with some confidence so can people stop knocking it , just so they have somthing to moan about.

[/quote]ummmm NO he has been sh*te for a while now...Theo 1 bad game not in the team anymore....Curo loads and loads and loads of sitters missed still in the team

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="barryevans"]

played 2

[/quote]ummmm NO he has been sh*te for a while now...Theo 1 bad game not in the team anymore....Curo loads and loads and loads of sitters missed still in the team[/quote]But Curo BLEEDS yellow and green!!

played 2

won 2

[/quote]

We have been saying this ever since he returned 2 years ago! Even a hat trick against Col U couldn''t get him scoring - I believe he went almost a year after that without a first team goal!! Don''t mind us having him as a squad player but don''t think he should be first choice!!

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="barryevans"]

played 2

[/quote]ummmm NO he has been sh*te for a while now...Theo 1 bad game not in the team anymore....Curo loads and loads and loads of sitters missed still in the team[/quote]

But Curo BLEEDS yellow and green!![/quote]so do i...but im sure i wouldnt get a game!!! [;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="barryevans"]

played 2

[/quote]ummmm NO he has been sh*te for a while now...Theo 1 bad game not in the team anymore....Curo loads and loads and loads of sitters missed still in the team[/quote]

But Curo BLEEDS yellow and green!![/quote]so do i...but im sure i wouldnt get a game!!! [;)][/quote]

So does Theoklitos, just for different reasons. (spose its more Green and Gold) [:P]

1 goal and he will back scoring on a regular basis,

[/quote]I suppose two goals per year if you do it each year can be construed as ''regular''.

played 2

But Curo BLEEDS yellow and green!![/quote]

So what! He''s just too slow to score goals. It was obvious again today.

played 2

But Curo BLEEDS yellow and green!![/quote]

he should probably get that sorted out...

played 2

won 2

[/quote]14 goals 2007-8.  Not a bad return but you''d want more from your main attacking threat.4 goals 2008-9 including 2 on loan at Barnsley, never looked up to it when returning.0 goals 2009-10.I won''t ever boo Cureton and I hope he contribues this season.  But let''s face facts.  He looks slow and rarely threatens, he''s 34 years old and running out of steam, and since returning 75 appearances and 16 goals from a player who contributes very little when he''s not scoring - it''s not really good enough, is it?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="barryevans"]

played 2

won 2

[/quote]

14 goals 2007-8.  Not a bad return but you''d want more from your main attacking threat.
4 goals 2008-9 including 2 on loan at Barnsley, never looked up to it when returning.
0 goals 2009-10.

I won''t ever boo Cureton and I hope he contribues this season.  But let''s face facts.  He looks slow and rarely threatens, he''s 34 years old and running out of steam, and since returning 75 appearances and 16 goals from a player who contributes very little when he''s not scoring - it''s not really good enough, is it?

[/quote]They are shocking stats.....if any of us performed that badly in our jobs we would get FIRED!!!