Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Did anybody see the smashed seats in the front row at Hartlepool?

quote user=Tangible Fixed Assets anyone - If a Norwich fan caused the smashed seats in the front row in the away end at Hartlepool it gives our fans a bad reputation. Moreover it may result in excessive policing / stewarding at future games.quote

Cor blimey, this sounds serious. If you haven''t already done so, I would report it to Mr David McNally so he can call on Celtic''s head of security to appoint a team of private dickheads to investigate this matter.

quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

quote user="canarytom"]Great post

Presumably you are happy to have the reputation of Norwich fans being trashed?

Well, are you Tom, are you ?!

If you find out who did it Tangy, could you let Sons of Boudicea know so perhaps they could arrange for his faded, jaded yellow plastic seat to be trashed too and replaced with a shiny new version. I''m sure that such a noble action will ensure you get SoB''s vote in your quest for a seat on the commitee in the forthcoming NCISA elections. Good luck.

[quote user="Bob Franklin"]quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

[/quote]

Presumably, you are happy to assume the worst of Norwich fans, Bob Franklin.  Well, are you Bob?  Are You?

am i the only one who thinks this is great at least now clubs won''t come here without a mob. bring back the 80s

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

[/quote]

Presumably, you are happy to assume the worst of Norwich fans, Bob Franklin.  Well, are you Bob?  Are You?

[/quote]

Big Bob''s already confessed. I must admit I did scowl at the police video camera at Plymouth but that''s the worst thing I''ve done, with my green and yellow on anyway.

[quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Big Bob''s already confessed. I must admit I did scowl at the police video camera at Plymouth but that''s the worst thing I''ve done, with my green and yellow on anyway.

[/quote]Fuck colours mate you should be wearing casualy aquited clobber

[quote user="nr1"][quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Fuck colours mate you should be wearing casualy aquited clobber
[/quote]

I know I know, I dropped the green and yellow in favour of a burberry baseball cap from Primark a short while after.

I had the misfortune to be sitting on one! The guy next to me complained as the seats were broken before the game started and nothing was done. I spent the whole match crouching not daring to sit down! Not a pleasant experience!

[quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[quote user="Brendan"]Or neutral at least[/quote]

What you trying to say Brenda ?

[/quote]

oops sorry, I meant Brendan of course. I used to know a Brenda at school, great fat ginger with freckles she was. She often used to be seen getting on and off ships docked at Yarmouth for some reason.

[quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="nr1"][quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Fuck colours mate you should be wearing casualy aquited clobber[/quote]

I know I know, I dropped the green and yellow in favour of a burberry baseball cap from Primark a short while after.

[/quote]You don''t want to be a chav mate go up to trumbells or hatters got some quality clobber in there. A nice hugo boss polo shirt paul and shark hat will suit you to a tee

[quote user="northeastcanary"]I had the misfortune to be sitting on one! The guy next to me complained as the seats were broken before the game started and nothing was done. I spent the whole match crouching not daring to sit down! Not a pleasant experience![/quote]

Typical, there was me thinking our fans were animals but instead it was the Burnley supporters the previous Saturday. Looking on the bright side, at least Tango can rest easy now. You can stop writing that report to Mr David McNasty now Tango. Tea and a digestive perhaps ? Calm your nerves ?

[quote user="nr1"][quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="nr1"][quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Fuck colours mate you should be wearing casualy aquited clobber
[/quote]

[/quote]
You don''t want to be a chav mate go up to trumbells or hatters got some quality clobber in there. A nice hugo boss polo shirt paul and shark hat will suit you to a tee
[/quote]

Hooray, my time machine works!!!!   And you all said I was crazy!

[quote user="nr1"][quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="nr1"][quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Fuck colours mate you should be wearing casualy aquited clobber[/quote]

[/quote]You don''t want to be a chav mate go up to trumbells or hatters got some quality clobber in there. A nice hugo boss polo shirt paul and shark hat will suit you to a tee[/quote]Norwich Yoooof wannabe