I think Theo will play the Johnston''s Paint Trophy next week and will HAVE to perform because if he doesn''t Lambert will have some plane tickets ready for him. All joking aside it took balls for Cody to take the goalie gloves tonight, the second smallest player on the pitch, the lad is very quickly gaining cult status

lets not dismiss this bloke based on one performance, he was far from the only culprit that dark day. Otsemobor & Nelson didn''t exactly cover themselves with glory. Perhaps he is rubbish and i certainly think Alnwick is the man for the job right now but he''ll be gone by xmas and if theokiltis gets the gig we need to get behind him, his confidence must be pretty low as it is.

[quote user="Lineo"]Choice of goalkeepers:

1. Alnwick
2. Rudd
3. Cody
4. Doherty (rofl)
5. Theoklitos
[/quote]

1. Alnwick

2. Rudd

3. Cody

4. Steer

5. Doherty :)

6. Theo

Keep Theo away from the first team at all cost!!

I saw him walking past the back of the Barclay before kick-off with (presumably) his missus. For someone that''s had a shocker and lost his place in the first team plus seen his nation lose the ashes, I can understand why he was still grinning...she''s a stunner

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]lets not dismiss this bloke based on one performance, he was far from the only culprit that dark day. Otsemobor & Nelson didn''t exactly cover themselves with glory.[/quote]Agreed. I can''t believe how much Theo carried the can for what was an all-round defensive calamity.