Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Any news on Hoolahans proposed move to Swansea?

I read on the Pink''un a week or so ago, that Wes Hoolahan went to the Liberty Stadium in Swansea and was maybe taking on a deal, I was wondering whether anyone had heard anything about it?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Swansea put off the move, because they could not afford him![/quote]

Probs about 500k.

Would be a steal at that price.

Obviously it may not be the real price.

they probably watched him last nite and realised what little he offerers other than giving the ball away what a breath of fresh air lappin was wide left on sat at least he knows his limits and releases the ball unlike hooligan who disappears up his own arsehole

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]they probably watched him last nite and realised what little he offerers other than giving the ball away what a breath of fresh air lappin was wide left on sat at least he knows his limits and releases the ball unlike hooligan who disappears up his own arsehole[/quote]

I disagree, a couple a weeks ago everyone was hoping he''d stay and he puts in one bad sub performance and he''s dreadful.

[quote user="Tookie140"]

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]they probably watched him last nite and realised what little he offerers other than giving the ball away what a breath of fresh air lappin was wide left on sat at least he knows his limits and releases the ball unlike hooligan who disappears up his own arsehole[/quote]

I disagree, a couple a weeks ago everyone was hoping he''d stay and he puts in one bad sub performance and he''s dreadful.

[/quote]

there is no "one bad performance " more like "was there a good performance in there somewhere ? " If anyone is stupid enough to buy him ....tear their arm off ..and use the money to buy Shackell

[quote user="barclay seats 48/49 "][quote user="Tookie140"]

[/quote]

there is no "one bad performance " more like "was there a good performance in there somewhere ? " If anyone is stupid enough to buy him ....tear their arm off ..and use the money to buy Shackell

Buy Shackell? Are you stupid.... we are in League 1, he is contracted to a Premier League side and on loan (and I read he was reluctant to go on loan to Championship) at Doncaster... NOT A CHANCE! Hoolahan is the one player in our team that can skin the defender and knock in the dangerous cross or create that little spark! Penalty away at Yeovil, his pass lead to Drury being fouled, his work rate is better than last season and as he showed against Sunderland, he doesn''t just give up on the ball, he fights for it! Open your eyes man!

[quote user="Tookie140"]

[/quote]

Everyone? I think you''ll find that there are plenty of us who can see Hoolahan for the painfully one footed primadonna he actually is. Get him out and use the money well. Hughes is an infinitely better playmaker.

[quote user="Tookie140"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Swansea put off the move, because they could not afford him![/quote]

Probs about 500k.

Would be a steal at that price.

Obviously it may not be the real price.

[/quote]

he is a 1m + player!

Usual transfer brinkmanship by clubs as they try to hold out to eve of close of transfer window in order to get best price.  There will be a lot of activity over the weekend that will again deflect focus from the pitch.

As 31st is a bank holiday is the last day of the transfer window put back to 1 September like previously?