Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

What is the real reason for Gunn being sacked?

McNally says in the EDP that "the players do not have all the facts concerning Gunn''s sacking. When he has interviewed after the game at Exeter, McNally said that the 7-1 defeat was not the only reason for his dismissal.

Gunn seems to be very quiet, which all leaves me to wonder what exactly it was (apart from a 7-1 defeat) that caused the problem.

I think there must have been something else - particularly as Gunn was sacked after a 4-0 victory and apparently had to get home from Exeter under his own steam.

Anyone got any ideas?

Perhaps the most important thing is that we have got rid of an embarrasingly poor manager. Good luck to Paul Lambert.

Mellissa started a Facebook group labeled "Gunn for Managing Director".............McNally sh*t a brick & sacked his ass!!

He was far too close to Delia and Micheal and McNally knew that it would cause problems in the future.

Gunn is a city legend, he always will be BUT he is not a manager! Speaking with a player I found out that at half time versus Colchester he came into the dressing room shouting, kicked over a bag containing drinks etc and accidently spilled the contents over a players clothes in the process.........he apologised and left........THAT WAS HIS TEAM TALK!! he didn''t arrange the players and was tactically poor

Great guy, I have the upmost respect for him but he is not a manager yet.........hopefully he will be one day