Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Photo's of the 2 fans who ran on to the pitch......

a lifetime ban doesnt sound so bad at the moment, at least it gives you an excuse for missing the next humiliation!

[quote user="West Ham Canary"]The fact that a Colchester coach was the only person between them and Gunn when they ran so far shows how pathetic the stewarding at Norwich really is[/quote]They were too busy telling the rest of the snakepit to sit down.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

couple of plebs thats who they are! dont condone that behaviour at all!

jas :)

[/quote]

Well I salute them and I just wish I had their guts!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

couple of plebs thats who they are! dont condone that behaviour at all!

[/quote]

Well I salute them and I just wish I had their guts!

[/quote]If you had BOTH of their guts, you''d be one fat guy.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

yes.. and all those little children in the crowd can hold their "heroes" and their loutish behavior in high regard can''t they?

hope they enjoy their Nationwide ban from every football ground in britain.

[/quote]

But at least they did something Jas and maybe the publicity those two have brought the club may make Delia realise that she needs to start listening to offers and get out sooner than later.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Couple of hero''s thats who they are! Acted in a way that represented how the other 20,000 fans were feeling!

Shaun :)

[/quote]

yes.. and all those little children in the crowd can hold their "heroes" and their loutish behavior in high regard can''t they?

[/quote]

Pitty you aren''t banned from this forum.
[/quote]

why would you want me banned? because i made you look foolish by telling you we wouldnt walk over Colchester and this division? looks like im right so far doesnt it?

[/quote]

Jas mate, didnt you say the other week Theo was the keeper weve needed for ages?

As for the 2 fans - good on em!!! Angry enough not to just sit back and put up with it and give our problems some publicity.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

But at least they did something Jas and maybe the publicity those two have brought the club may make Delia realise that she needs to start listening to offers and get out sooner than later.

[/quote]

Sadly CA Delia has been confirmed as not wanting to sell. Double bad news today.[:''(]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Couple of hero''s thats who they are! Acted in a way that represented how the other 20,000 fans were feeling!

Shaun :)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where as Jas will bring up his son a passionless pleb who gets bullied in the school yard because he hasn''t learnt to stick up for himself or what he holds close to his heart???

Oh and if you believe they will get banned for that then you are far sillier than I thought.

How are they morons??

Good on em I say. Shows those up top in CR that we''re not all happy with what they''re doing. Today was a disgrace and I''m pleased that they did something. If more of us actually show how annoyed we are, maybe something will change.

Fair play to them, if nothing else it showed some fans dont want to just roll over and shows the rest of the clubs in the country what nice norwich has been putting up with for years untill some people finally snapped!! I hope there were some serious boo''s at the end if there was anyone left to bother!