Sign in to follow this  
Iknowmore

pattison signs for South African Club

Well it is on the Pinkun site now so must be true.

The agents they quote on there sound brilliant.  However I would be very surprised if either SA club would be able to pay us much for him.  Whilst I do not think he should be in the starting 11, he is not a bad player whom we paid the thick end of £1m for so do not want to see him leave without us getting some cash for replacements.

[quote user="rjwc22"]

The agents they quote on there sound brilliant.  However I would be very surprised if either SA club would be able to pay us much for him.  Whilst I do not think he should be in the starting 11, he is not a bad player whom we paid the thick end of £1m for so do not want to see him leave without us getting some cash for replacements.

[/quote]No, all the pinkun does is pick up rumours from this page!But they do have some extra quotes, so maybe they''ve done their own research, but I doubt it.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]So, now that this thread has been on here for a few hours, has anyone actually seen any evidence of this?[/quote]

It has been mentioned several times on Radio Norfolk this morning . . . . . .

[quote user="rjwc22"]

[/quote]

Love all that stuff about witchcraft.......

Probably a bit of cannabalism thrown in for good measure too. Perhaps the winners get to eat the losers so it''ll be a no-win for Pattison if he goes there. Puts on even more weight if he wins a game and if he loses......

I don''t think this will have an impact on Wes as really do not think Gunn wants to sell him.  Think we will only sell WH if a stupid offer comes in and in that case have no doubt the board would have to fund a replacement.

Had his moments in a yellow shirt and his versatility may have come in handy this season but i suspect he was on a decent wage and it doesn''t make sense to be paying fringe players the amount he was on.

[quote user="rjwc22"]

[/quote]

He should command a fee as he is our player, has the club just not let the whole story out yet ? [^o)]

I am sure you are right Wazzock that we will be getting a fee, but I doubt it will be more than £200k or so which would reflect a big loss on a 2 year investment.

Having said that, if Gunn needs to ship him out to get his high wages off the budget in order to sign Adomah or someone else then that will be a different matter.