Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Norwichrossi"]Earns call up to the Welsh squad. Means he won''t be able to play against Yeovil in the league cup[/quote]

I am more than sure our squad has enough players to cover his position

I also think the league cup may be used to field some of the players breaking through so Adeyemi, Spillane and Martin to feature if they dont tomorrow in the starting line up.Keep all of the players in the squad involved and give others some game time like Hughes and Wiggins. In a way it may just have come at the right time for us considering the two or three players that need some more game time before they can be really considered fit for a League match. Cody, Hughes, Wiggins etc.

Gunny said this morning that the cup is important so will be fielding a strong team.  We still have Hughes, Gill, Spillane, Russell, Lappin etc to play there.

If he''s called up for the squads for Wales''s three remaining World Cup qualifiers then he will miss two league games - Walsall at home and Carlisle away.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

I think clubs lower than championship level need 3 players called up to get a game postponed,

how do we get round that one?

[/quote]I suspect the answer is we don''t!

We'''' be fine. It means Hughes will get a chance. I can see OTJ and Gill tomorrow and while OTJ''s on international duty Hughes will step in and battle for his place. God it''s nice to be able to say that.

[quote user="chicken"]I also think the league cup may be used to field some of the players breaking through so Adeyemi, Spillane and Martin to feature if they dont tomorrow in the starting line up.

Keep all of the players in the squad involved and give others some game time like Hughes and Wiggins. In a way it may just have come at the right time for us considering the two or three players that need some more game time before they can be really considered fit for a League match. Cody, Hughes, Wiggins etc.
[/quote]

[Y] I would have thought this was a perfect game for people like Adeyemi and Spillane