Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Fighting for freebies with 4th Division clubs?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Beatle"]

Watched by Notts County, eh?

That''ll be the Notts County who''ve just been taken over by Wealthy people (Arabs)

and are on the brink of appointing Sven Goran Eriksson as Director of Football,

They''ve got ambition and a bright future!!!

Whereas, we have...............??????? No Arabs

OTBC!

[/quote][/quote]

No, but we have got a pair of old Fakirs.

[quote user="ACE"]Is everyone being taken over by Arabs? [/quote]

the only arab we would attract is osmasa bin larden....................and his not arab!!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="ACE"]Is everyone being taken over by Arabs?
[/quote]

the only arab we would attract is osmasa bin larden....................and his not arab!!
[/quote]

I have to ask someone with more patience  and who has had a better day than me to correct the spelling and grammar in both this post and the signature line...

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="ACE"]Is everyone being taken over by Arabs? [/quote]

the only arab we would attract is osmasa bin larden....................and his not arab!![/quote]

I have to ask someone with more patience  and who has had a better day than me to correct the spelling and grammar in both this post and the signature line...

[/quote]

i bet its a barrel of laughs in your house???Really cracks me up people who spend time high lighting grammar!!! deary deary me!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="ACE"]Is everyone being taken over by Arabs?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i bet its a barrel of laughs in your house???
Really cracks me up people who spend time high lighting grammar!!! deary deary me!
[/quote]

Oh the humanity...

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="ACE"]Is everyone being taken over by Arabs? [/quote]

the only arab we would attract is osmasa bin larden....................and his not arab!![/quote]

[/quote]

i bet its a barrel of laughs in your house???Really cracks me up people who spend time high lighting grammar!!! deary deary me![/quote]

well get a grip and find some thing better to comment on!

Oh the humanity...

[/quote]

Osama Been Loddon is a Saudi National....Born in Riyadh (not Reedham or Reepham) in Saudi Arabia....Which isn''t actually, part of Norfolk.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Osama Been Loddon is a Saudi National....Born in Riyadh (not Reedham or Reepham) in Saudi Arabia....Which isn''t actually, part of Norfolk.

[/quote]

ill take him then! As  for him investing, ill leave him to break the news!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

21 July 2009
Lumsdon on Gunn''s list?

Norwich City could be set to swoop for former Carlisle midfielder Chris Lumsdon - and nick him from under the nose of Darlington.

The 29-year-old is a free agent after being released by the Cumbrian side and was all set to sign for the Quakers.

However, the club''s administration has reportedly held up contracts being put on the table for some of manager Colin Todd''s targets.

Former Sunderland and Barnsley man Lumsdon played in Darlington''s 7-2 pre-season home defeat to Newcastle United on Saturday, where he was said to be watched by scouts from City, their League One rivals Swindon, as well as Notts County.

He may be a bargain, an unfinished diamond. Who knows?

But the pattern of our summer recruitment appears worryingly unambitious.

But, good luck Team Gunn.

OTBC

[/quote]

Whenever I read yet another of your random, snide and niggling posts I find myself unerringly drawn back to the masterpiece by Salford''s greatest living poet, reproduced in full via the link below:

http://www.cyberspike.com/clarke/twat.html

[/quote]

Deary me.

You seem particularly bilious today.

The best antidote for your affliction may well be a good dose of John Donne before bedtime.

Tell us if it works.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

21 July 2009
Lumsdon on Gunn''s list?

Norwich City could be set to swoop for former Carlisle midfielder Chris Lumsdon - and nick him from under the nose of Darlington.

The 29-year-old is a free agent after being released by the Cumbrian side and was all set to sign for the Quakers.

However, the club''s administration has reportedly held up contracts being put on the table for some of manager Colin Todd''s targets.

Former Sunderland and Barnsley man Lumsdon played in Darlington''s 7-2 pre-season home defeat to Newcastle United on Saturday, where he was said to be watched by scouts from City, their League One rivals Swindon, as well as Notts County.

OTBC

[/quote]

Whenever I read yet another of your random, snide and niggling posts I find myself unerringly drawn back to the masterpiece by Salford''s greatest living poet, reproduced in full via the link below:

[/quote]

Deary me.

The best antidote for your affliction may well be a good dose of John Donne before bedtime.

Tell us if it works.

OTBC

[/quote]

Bit miserable for me Bly, although I am a great admirer of Wilfred Owen, which seems contradictory,I know. If we''re talking Elizabethan era, though, I''m a Marlowe man.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

21 July 2009
Lumsdon on Gunn''s list?

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Deary me.

Tell us if it works.

OTBC

[/quote]

Bit miserable for me Bly, although I am a great admirer of Wilfred Owen, which seems contradictory,I know. If we''re talking Elizabethan era, though, I''m a Marlowe man.

[/quote]

Actually it was more a dose of his erotic love poetry from the earlier part of his career that I thought you and your wife might enjoy to your mutual benefit just before bedtime - not his later more sombre work.

Give it a try. You may be pleasantly surprised.

OTBC 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Actually it was more a dose of his erotic love poetry from the earlier part of his career that I thought you and your wife might enjoy to your mutual benefit just before bedtime - not his later more sombre work.

Give it a try. You may be pleasantly surprised.

OTBC 

[/quote]

Have to agree with that

“Licence my roving hands, and let them goBefore, behind, between, above, below.”

Is my personal favourite bit of saucy stanza

In contrast... the new Southampton buy out was by a Jewish group.

I hope it all goes well for them.... alright already......