Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

The New Signing is.....

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="Lambo"]Have you? Cos i''m sure if it''s announced you''ll no doubt be spouting the usual "Booo, Gunn Out, lack of ambition" line[/quote] You dont have to spout it , it clear for all to see yet again , we are spending nothing even in this league of minnows we cannot compete.As for Gunn , well hes nothing more than a symbol of just what a laughing stock this club is nowadays , even twtd sells T hirts with his face on and a footballing genius slogan , for once the Town fans are spot on .[/quote]

Cripes alive you are a bundle of joy lol [:D]

Players don''t play for free you know, so they are costing something in wages, and in case you hadn''t noticed we are in division 3 now, we are not a club with billions to spend, we can''t expect the likes of Torres or Rooney to be joining us.

[/quote] Yes they cost wages , but other teams sign players for a fee , every single player we sign is free or about the price of a bag of peanuts . A club this size should have no trouble whatsoever signing at least 3 players for around £500,000 each .This bunch Gunn is putting together has struggle written all over them .[/quote]

What because they''re free trasnfers, if you judge players by the amount they cost then i pity your stupidity.

[quote user="Babyface"]If it is Michael Theoklitos, you would hope off all the positions, Gunn would be able to assess a decent ''keeper.
[/quote]

Agreed, I hope.

And if you think we will get out of this division with a team full of non league standard players then i pity yours .Nobody would listen this last 3 or so years when it was as clear as day this club were heading for relegation , a few of us on here could see it but the blind wouldnt listen .Its the same now , as it is every year , and you will all be let down yet again , but then maybe a whole lot of you deserve to be .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]And if you think we will get out of this division with a team full of non league standard players then i pity yours .Nobody would listen this last 3 or so years when it was as clear as day this club were heading for relegation , a few of us on here could see it but the blind wouldnt listen .Its the same now , as it is every year , and you will all be let down yet again , but then maybe a whole lot of you deserve to be .[/quote]why do you support Norwich? they seem to make you an unhappy person.. why do you bother?i think a lot of people on here could see that we would struggle but choose to be optimistic. It''s not a case of nobody listening... although having said that, as you never seem to say anything positive no one will ever listen to anything you say as youre far too one sided. I mean, me for example... you think i am a happy clappper etc etc and think everything is always great... well if you read my blogs you''ll see that i have a positive outlook but also see that we are in trouble and will find things hard in this league.Just balance your act if you continue to ''support'' (if you can call it that) norwich...

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="Lambo"]Have you? Cos i''m sure if it''s announced you''ll no doubt be spouting the usual "Booo, Gunn Out, lack of ambition" line[/quote] You dont have to spout it , it clear for all to see yet again , we are spending nothing even in this league of minnows we cannot compete.As for Gunn , well hes nothing more than a symbol of just what a laughing stock this club is nowadays , even twtd sells T hirts with his face on and a footballing genius slogan , for once the Town fans are spot on .
[/quote]

Players don''t play for free you know, so they are costing something in wages, and in case you hadn''t noticed we are in division 3 now, we are not a club with billions to spend, we can''t expect the likes of Torres or Rooney to be joining us.

[/quote] Yes they cost wages , but other teams sign players for a fee , every single player we sign is free or about the price of a bag of peanuts . A club this size should have no trouble whatsoever signing at least 3 players for around £500,000 each .This bunch Gunn is putting together has struggle written all over them .
[/quote]

It''s not about the size of the club, it''s about cutting your cloth accordingly. 

Its not how big it is, its what you do with it, and its true in football as well.[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="Lambo"]Have you? Cos i''m sure if it''s announced you''ll no doubt be spouting the usual "Booo, Gunn Out, lack of ambition" line[/quote] You dont have to spout it , it clear for all to see yet again , we are spending nothing even in this league of minnows we cannot compete.As for Gunn , well hes nothing more than a symbol of just what a laughing stock this club is nowadays , even twtd sells T hirts with his face on and a footballing genius slogan , for once the Town fans are spot on .[/quote]

[/quote] Yes they cost wages , but other teams sign players for a fee , every single player we sign is free or about the price of a bag of peanuts . A club this size should have no trouble whatsoever signing at least 3 players for around £500,000 each .This bunch Gunn is putting together has struggle written all over them .[/quote]

It''s not about the size of the club, it''s about cutting your cloth accordingly. 

[/quote]

[quote user="ncfclad"]this goalkeeper actually looks top drawer to me, just watch him in action on youtube.[/quote]he does.... but what he need to be extra good at is, commanding his area and organising his defence.

[quote user="ACE"]People said that about Marshall....[/quote]

well i liked him until he got injured against Chelsea, never seen anything in Marshall since and I believe he is the main reason we got relegated along with Otsemobor who i want out asap.

I think those saying "that''s what we said about marshall" need to look at the age difference. Marshall was what, 22, 23 when we signed him? Had a LOT to learn, good shot stopper not a lot more, Theoklitis is 28, comes with 6 years more experience than Marshall came with... looks like a good keeper if it IS him we are signing today...

[quote user="ACE"]Its not how big it is, its what you do with it, and its true in football as well.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="Lambo"]Have you? Cos i''m sure if it''s announced you''ll no doubt be spouting the usual "Booo, Gunn Out, lack of ambition" line[/quote] You dont have to spout it , it clear for all to see yet again , we are spending nothing even in this league of minnows we cannot compete.As for Gunn , well hes nothing more than a symbol of just what a laughing stock this club is nowadays , even twtd sells T hirts with his face on and a footballing genius slogan , for once the Town fans are spot on .
[/quote]

[/quote] Yes they cost wages , but other teams sign players for a fee , every single player we sign is free or about the price of a bag of peanuts . A club this size should have no trouble whatsoever signing at least 3 players for around £500,000 each .This bunch Gunn is putting together has struggle written all over them .
[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Hope you are on about money lol

Has to be good in the air... this is a must especially in L1 and L2. He''d have a mare against Clive Platt be that in training at norwich or... in the first game of the season against the U''s!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]And if you think we will get out of this division with a team full of non league standard players then i pity yours .Nobody would listen this last 3 or so years when it was as clear as day this club were heading for relegation , a few of us on here could see it but the blind wouldnt listen .Its the same now , as it is every year , and you will all be let down yet again , but then maybe a whole lot of you deserve to be .[/quote]

I don''t think anybody thinks we will win promotion with "a team of non-league standard players".

The difference is most rational human beings would look at players such as Nelson and Tudor-Jones and notice that they have played their football in Leagues 1 and 2, to a reasonable standard, so are not non-league level. Quite clearly.

Even Gill who has played in the dreaded "non league" (as had Stuart Pearce, Ian Wright, Chris Waddle, George Elokobi) was just part of a promotion winning League 2 side. Essentially the same equivilent record as Clingan had last season. But then you probably think he was a crap freebie aswell.

Most rational people see the new players we have brought in as decent L1/L2 players, whether they are good enough for the top of League 1 remains to be seen, but they might be, and they might not. Evidence suggests it''s a pretty even bet.

[quote user="ncfclad"]this goalkeeper actually looks top drawer to me, just watch him in action on youtube.[/quote]

i can recall similar excitement when Brellier & Strihavka joined

I thin its folly to judge by a few highlights on youtube. 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Accrington Stanley.........who are they lol those of you old enough to remember the ad on TV will smile [:)][/quote]Exactly! [;)]Or, proper pronunciation - Exaccchtkly! [:D]

Sorry, I forgot the rules.

It''s just annoying. In a weird way, people like Loan can never really be wrong. If they just say everyone''s rubbish, then we under-acheive they say I told you so. If we do well, they just say it isn''t good enough and that we should be doing better, and everything''s still rubbish.

it''s good to know that he was looked at in march by crichton and gunn and co... at least it isn''t a ''well he looked good in the a-league'' situation. As long as he is steady and good in the air i will be happy.

[quote user="Fuglestad"]

Sorry, I forgot the rules.

It''s just annoying. In a weird way, people like Loan can never really be wrong. If they just say everyone''s rubbish, then we under-acheive they say I told you so. If we do well, they just say it isn''t good enough and that we should be doing better, and everything''s still rubbish.

[/quote]well Fug, it''s a lot better to have your outlook than one which just sees misery. He looks good on youtube, yes, so let''s hope he is. If he''s already been on trial and march and impressed then i would say i am quite happy. also... let us not forget, Rudd is the number two.. IF things don''t go well then we have a fantastic prospect waiting in the wings.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Accrington Stanley.........who are they lol those of you old enough to remember the ad on TV will smile [:)][/quote]

Exactly! [;)]

Or, proper pronunciation - Exaccchtkly! [:D]
[/quote]

LMFAO love that advert

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]And if you think we will get out of this division with a team full of non league standard players then i pity yours .Nobody would listen this last 3 or so years when it was as clear as day this club were heading for relegation , a few of us on here could see it but the blind wouldnt listen .Its the same now , as it is every year , and you will all be let down yet again , but then maybe a whole lot of you deserve to be .
[/quote]

And the deaf wouldn''t see.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]And if you think we will get out of this division with a team full of non league standard players then i pity yours .Nobody would listen this last 3 or so years when it was as clear as day this club were heading for relegation , a few of us on here could see it but the blind wouldnt listen .Its the same now , as it is every year , and you will all be let down yet again , but then maybe a whole lot of you deserve to be .
[/quote]

And the deaf wouldn''t see.

[/quote]

Pardon? Can''t see you sorry lol