Sign in to follow this  
Major Bumpkin DSO

Sack the Board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a result of drinking industrial strength cider, I can see the way forward with a new clarity.

The current board must go. They must give their shares to the new board which must be made up of the Copper/Pub Landlord, Pointless Attention Seeker and the Homoerotic Wrestlers.

When this happens, we will be a hairs breadth away from Champions League glory.

I''m for lay down outside the Guildhall

Major

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

As a result of drinking industrial strength cider, I can see the way forward with a new clarity.

The current board must go. They must give their shares to the new board which must be made up of the Copper/Pub Landlord, Pointless Attention Seeker and the Homoerotic Wrestlers.

Major

[/quote]

When you say "industrial strength cider", do you mean the stuff that''s normally used for paint stripping?

god that stuff used to give me major brain ache the next day .

lets hope you dont get sun stroke as well cos you will be in for a rough day on wedneday major.!!!

even after some paint stripper i agree with your thoughts !!!

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

Major

[/quote]

A round of applause!

[quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

Major[/quote]A round of applause![/quote]Ok then. And who do YOU think should replace them?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

Major[/quote]A round of applause![/quote]Ok then. And who do YOU think should replace them?

[/quote]

Well anyone could do a better job than the bunch of loonatics runing the club at the moment!

[quote user="Delia Out"]Well anyone could do a better job than the bunch of loonatics runing the club at the moment![/quote]Let''s try again. Who?

Exactly mate... we all want change but until someone steps up with a concrete offer there''s not too much we can do.

[quote user="Lambo"]...... we all want change..... .[/quote]I dont

[quote user="Lambo"]Exactly mate... we all want change but until someone steps up with a concrete offer there''s not too much we can do.[/quote]

Yer, I suppose.

Don''t tell me "Delia Out" you want us to go into administration, which would

probably get rid of the current board, and more than likely end up like

it looks as if Saints are going to do.  (Crap grammar I know, but you

get the gist)

Don''t tell me "OldRobert" that you want us to keep the same board and continue to go downhill?

Fair enough there isn''t anyone willing to give Delia an offer for the club(mind you who would?!) but do you seriously want the same board in a years time?