Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Isn't it obvious...

Mulitple board departures, Gunn appearance on Radio Norfolk to repeat to the fans what he''s already said to DS/MWJ...

They''re trying to soften us up for the reappointment because they know it won''t be popular. But it''s coming, i feel sure of it now.

Of course it''s obvious - Smith, Jones & Gunn will all be in their usual positions come the start of season.

I tend to think you may be right. Why would David Marshalls move be santioned if a new manager were coming in?. Why would Gunn be allowed to arrange friendlies if he was not going to be there?. Unless he is of course going to be one of those Director of Football type characters

[quote user="shyster"]Of course it''s obvious - Smith, Jones & Gunn will all be in their usual positions come the start of season.
[/quote]

What? up each others arses you mean?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="shyster"]Of course it''s obvious - Smith, Jones & Gunn will all be in their usual positions come the start of season.[/quote]

What? up each others arses you mean?

[/quote]*sniggers*

[quote user="shyster"]Of course it''s obvious - Smith, Jones & Gunn will all be in their usual positions come the start of season.[/quote]Yeah it obvious because Smith & Jones are unlikely to receive an offer for their shares, which is why they''ll still be with us next season.But there is going to be a re-structuring of the board so that''ll be interesting to see who is brought in and what they can offer.I don''t mind if Gunn stays as there are no guarentees anyone else can do a better job.