Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="Fellas"]Fenerbache won as well. 3 down 3 to go.
[/quote]

Thought mine was a Sunday game[:$] but I''ll settle for that 1-0 win.[;)] Good luck with the rest Fellas.[Y]

We need help so, everyone that''s watching the scores, get your fingers crossed. Are you watching Nigel? Good luck Fellas. Just over 15 minutes to go. Let''s hope Sporting are piling on the pressure to get a winner.

That''s right Doris. More work tomorrow. Wouldn''t it be great to finish the season on a big win high. A final thank you to Ray.

I should think they had over 5 mins injury time.........can''t believe I''ve still got some nails left. If we get the last two tomorrow it will be fantastic[Y][Y]

Am I right that it''s just Dortmund and Man u left? Working at Snetterton race curcuit tomorrow so will take the laptop to connect with my phone to keep an eye on things.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Am I right that it''s just Dortmund and Man u left? Working at Snetterton race curcuit tomorrow so will take the laptop to connect with my phone to keep an eye on things.[/quote]

Yep just Dortmund and Man U, good luck for tomorrow Inchy, it would be great to finish with a win.

Levadia won for me, which I think means I finished the season on a nice little run of 6 from 6, much better than my start which I think was 4 or 5 consecutive incorrect naps[:$].

I''ll be checking the results tomorrow and looking forward to seeing the final table.

I''ll miss this over the summer, fingers crossed it can be arranged for next season.

I''d just like to finish by saying thank you to the Pup''s, Billy Dixon, Nutty and Ray[:)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Am I right that it''s just Dortmund and Man u left? Working at Snetterton race curcuit tomorrow so will take the laptop to connect with my phone to keep an eye on things.[/quote]

Yep just Dortmund and Man U, good luck for tomorrow Inchy, it would be great to finish with a win.

Levadia won for me, which I think means I finished the season on a nice little run of 6 from 6, much better than my start which I think was 4 or 5 consecutive incorrect naps[:$].

I''ll be checking the results tomorrow and looking forward to seeing the final table.

I''ll miss this over the summer, fingers crossed it can be arranged for next season.

I''d just like to finish by saying thank you to the Pup''s, Billy Dixon, Nutty and Ray[:)]

[/quote]

My mistake, Dortmund won 4-0.  The games to look out for are[:)] Almeria and Man Utd.

Your right Slim, it wasGingerpele''s post at the bottom of the previous page that threw me,reading it I thought Almeria had already done the business. So Man u and Almeria it is.

Thanks.

That was close run! I gave up at staring at the 1-1 with about 8 minutes left, the tension was too much. Went back later just to make sure and they had won. Top stuff. Now just gotta sleep tonight with that on me mind...

I just got in so I missed all the excitement Yankee. This is great news and I''m so glad my selection didn''t let us down in the end. Well done Fellas, I''ll be working again tomorrow afternoon so won''t be able to post on here. Just know that I''ll be following the scores best I can. Four down - two to go - top man[Y]