Sign in to follow this  
Erik Fuglestad

Win tomoro and..

I firmly believe that a win tomorrow will see us stay up. I just feel that if we win tomorrow then we will beat Reading which will see us safe. If we lose tomorrow i can still see us beating Reading but i can''t see us getting anything at Charlton on the last day and 3 more measely points won''t nearly be enough to survive

Does anyone know what our record is like at Portman Road or even when we last did the double over them??

Trust me, lose tomorrow and we''re down!

[quote user="Henning Berg"]

I firmly believe that a win tomorrow will see us stay up. I just feel that if we win tomorrow then we will beat Reading which will see us safe. If we lose tomorrow i can still see us beating Reading but i can''t see us getting anything at Charlton on the last day and 3 more measely points won''t nearly be enough to survive

Does anyone know what our record is like at Portman Road or even when we last did the double over them??

[/quote]This is getting ridiculous now.....

[quote user="Henning Berg"]

[/quote]Did you only start supporting us today?

[quote user="maldini"][quote user="Henning Berg"]

[/quote]
Did you only start supporting us today?
[/quote]

No,  he''s just learnt how to cut and paste.[:D]