Sign in to follow this  
LQ

If you're lookin' for trouble (write another blog!)

Ah.....after a poor performance we can always look forward to LQ''s blog to liven the board up[:D] - cue onslaught[st]

No - it''s ok.I think I got away with that one!![;)]

[quote user="LQ"]No - it''s ok.I think I got away with that one!![;)][/quote]I think you did too. I also really enjoyed this one as well. I love the linky stuff and find it really fun. Looking back though, can you really say you were happy with the blog before last in comparison with the last two? I think they''re poles apart - you''ve put a lot of work and thought in to the last two and it really shows.Good on yer x

Yes, well done you.  So good that a little lady has managed to find her way to a computer, let alone figure out how to turn it on and then write something on it...... you must be very proud and pleased that us big strong men have seen fit to finally give you the thumbs up for your efforts.  I bet you don''t feel in the slightest bit patronised, because you''re a woman and we''re men and we know how to do things better than you..............By the way, I''m being ironic........

Thanks Scott!Actually it''s more the other way around. I think I tried too hard with the first one. I was aware that I hadn''t written anything on here for a couple of years and had always enjoyed quite a healthy readership when I did all this before. Consequently I may have inadvertently gone too far the other way - add to that the fact that I was feeling pretty melancholy as far as football was concerned and it all falls into place.The last two have just been streams of consciousness basically. If it comes into my head I write it down. That''s obviously the way to go. Note to self: don''t try to be clever [;)]x

Yes, I got the irony.Funnily enough I am very familiar with all manner of irons.[;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Yes, well done you.  So good that a little lady has managed to find her way to a computer, let alone figure out how to turn it on and then write something on it...... you must be very proud and pleased that us big strong men have seen fit to finally give you the thumbs up for your efforts.  I bet you don''t feel in the slightest bit patronised, because you''re a woman and we''re men and we know how to do things better than you..............By the way, I''m being ironic........ [/quote]I doubt she feels patronised EM - I gave her a bit of a tanking before and I''m giving credit where credit is due. She fought her corner without mud slinging or running away and then went on to improve dramatically. If our players and posters on here mirrored that we would all be a lot better off. I couldn''t care less about gender even though she is a top bird :-)

[quote user="LQ"]Yes, I got the irony.

Funnily enough I am very familiar with all manner of irons.

[;)]
[/quote]

Play golf as well then?

Still nothing to get steamed up about.[;)]

[quote user="LQ"] Funnily enough I am very familiar with all manner of irons. [/quote]Well as long as you know your place, woman! [:P][quote user="Scottlarock"]I doubt she feels patronised EM - I gave her a bit of a tanking before and I''m giving credit where credit is due. She fought her corner without mud slinging or running away and then went on to improve dramatically. If our players and posters on here mirrored that we would all be a lot better off. I couldn''t care less about gender even though she is a top bird :-)[/quote]"Forget all that, is she fit?"

We seem to be going off at a slight tangent here...Golf? A bad excuse for a nice walk if you ask me!!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="LQ"] Funnily enough I am very familiar with all manner of irons. [/quote]Well as long as you know your place, woman! [:P][quote user="Scottlarock"]I doubt she feels patronised EM - I gave her a bit of a tanking before and I''m giving credit where credit is due. She fought her corner without mud slinging or running away and then went on to improve dramatically. If our players and posters on here mirrored that we would all be a lot better off. I couldn''t care less about gender even though she is a top bird :-)[/quote]"Forget all that, is she fit?"[/quote]

She certainly has a great personality :-) draw your own conclusions.

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="LQ"] Funnily enough I am very familiar with all manner of irons. [/quote]Well as long as you know your place, woman! [:P][quote user="Scottlarock"]I doubt she feels patronised EM - I gave her a bit of a tanking before and I''m giving credit where credit is due. She fought her corner without mud slinging or running away and then went on to improve dramatically. If our players and posters on here mirrored that we would all be a lot better off. I couldn''t care less about gender even though she is a top bird :-)[/quote]"Forget all that, is she fit?"[/quote]

She certainly has a great personality :-) draw your own conclusions.[/quote]If she has good hair as well then it would be settled.

It was 15 actually - and I didn''t include ''planning'' time [:P]

[quote user="LQ"]We seem to be going off at a slight tangent here...

Golf? A bad excuse for a nice walk if you ask me!!

[/quote]

Still bastardising  someone elses quotes then tut tut[;)]

You could have stopped after the first comment Monkey Boy![;)]And btw - Andrew (?) - I have great hair!!

[quote user="LQ"]You could have stopped after the first comment Monkey Boy![;)][/quote]Hang on what, what did I do now?? [:S]

Wrong Monkey Boy! I was talking to the trousers...Why are there so many ''evils'' and ''monkeys'' on here anyway?