Sign in to follow this  
Bundy

Gary speaks

“Sheffield Wednesday for whatever reason seem to have the hex sign over us - even when we play really well we always get beaten by them".

News for you Gary - there''s no such thing as a hex. Call a spade a spade for Christ''s sake. Before I''m accused of slating Doherty (I know he''s by no means the root of all of our problems) this is just typical of the attitude that prevails amongst the players, board and fans alike. If it''s not a hex it''s the money, if it''s not the money it''s the ref, if it''s not the ref it''s the etc. etc.

If there is such a thing as a hex it''s Doherty coming out with his regular banality on a Friday (what do I expect him to say I hear you ask? I would prefer him to say nothing and do his talking on the pitch).

Saturday''s nearly upon us Gary - better get those pins stuck into your voodoo dolls pretty sharpish if you believe in that sort of thing.

How are you supposed to format posts nowadays?

Oh I see - the preview isn''t exactly like the post. Has it allways been like that or have I had too many?

I don''t know what planet you are on, Bundy, but Sheff Wed absolutely does have a hex on us.  Or as I like to call it, a "Whammy".  And that''s a scientific fact. - Champ Kind

Doc is captain, and one of his jobs is to speak to the press. I''ve been quite impressed with his honesty and his intelligence (hexes apart, he obviously reads this board!) As for doing his talking on the pitch; I think he''s doing that well too.

OK, I got it wrong. There is such a thing as a hex. And Gary''s Friday column is it. As if we didn''t know already. Donkey.

Time to wise up for you sheep? (Those of you who I''m not talking about know who you are, those of you who I am talking about probably don''t.)

[quote user="Bundy"]OK, I got it wrong. There is such a thing as a hex. And Gary''s Friday column is it. As if we didn''t know already. Donkey.

Time to wise up for you sheep? (Those of you who I''m not talking about know who you are, those of you who I am talking about probably don''t.)[/quote]Pfft Sheep. Well you''re a Llama.Yeah, take that.