Sign in to follow this  
canaryfan68

Delia's new tv show - How to cheat at running a football club!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Ciderkidd"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

I don''t have any allegiance with anyone.  I am a journalist and happily s**t all over anyone who even gives me a half a chance to do so and, sometimes, duping them in the process.

If Smith/Gunn give me a chance to stitch them up I will do so without a second thought.

Lots of you want your Board out.  No argument with that but none of you have come up with the moneyed replacements so far.

Again I ask: why is that?  Or are you just a message board warrior with concerns for their club but **** all money?

[/quote]
Your really embarrassing yourself here Cam, once again.
And don''t you think asking about people''s financial matters  is a little personal?

Oh yeah, I forgot, your the scum of the earth (journalist).
Okay then, carry on [:|]
[/quote]

We do what is necessary to get the story.  This isn''t the Eastern Daily Press you know.....................

[/quote]

Can you remember the Chase out protests [google it part timer]?  I''ll repeat what Bly said ''no one new of a replacement'' yet we still stood up to the regime in question.

[/quote]

Chamberlains News Agency did your "protests" and outside of Norfolk no one much used it.  I certainly binned it several times.

Times have changed, Arthur dear, and very few newspapers have the slightest interest in what is happening in the Championship League.

The only hope you have, currently, of national publicity is Delia Smith.

I am all for you hounding out Delia cos Delia we may get in the paper.  Norwich City on it''s own, no way.

Outside of Norfolk no newspaper gives a ****.  If you going to start on Delia, violence would be good.

FFS a bloke was kicked to death in Norwich and we managed to get two pars in because the alleged kicker is a member of the Household Cavalry.  No one interested in the bloke who died.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Ciderkidd"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

I don''t have any allegiance with anyone.  I am a journalist and happily s**t all over anyone who even gives me a half a chance to do so and, sometimes, duping them in the process.

If Smith/Gunn give me a chance to stitch them up I will do so without a second thought.

Lots of you want your Board out.  No argument with that but none of you have come up with the moneyed replacements so far.

Again I ask: why is that?  Or are you just a message board warrior with concerns for their club but **** all money?

[/quote]
Your really embarrassing yourself here Cam, once again.
And don''t you think asking about people''s financial matters  is a little personal?

Oh yeah, I forgot, your the scum of the earth (journalist).
Okay then, carry on [:|]
[/quote]

We do what is necessary to get the story.  This isn''t the Eastern Daily Press you know.....................

[/quote]

Can you remember the Chase out protests [google it part timer]?  I''ll repeat what Bly said ''no one new of a replacement'' yet we still stood up to the regime in question.

[/quote]

Chamberlains News Agency did your "protests" and outside of Norfolk no one much used it.  I certainly binned it several times.

Times have changed, Arthur dear, and very few newspapers have the slightest interest in what is happening in the Championship League.

The only hope you have, currently, of national publicity is Delia Smith.

I am all for you hounding out Delia cos Delia we may get in the paper.  Norwich City on it''s own, no way.

Outside of Norfolk no newspaper gives a ****.  If you going to start on Delia, violence would be good.

FFS a bloke was kicked to death in Norwich and we managed to get two pars in because the alleged kicker is a member of the Household Cavalry.  No one interested in the bloke who died.

[/quote]

I clearly remember it making National BBC news old dear.

Anyway, no one was aware of a replacement i believe cam which was my original point.

Just a small point again AW yes the replacement was ready. Instigated some of Chases financial problems!

Why do you think GW bought Chases shares? (buyer ready and waiting but would not deal with Bob)

DS was in the background and more than just waiting.

Still keep perpetuating the myth of white knights galloping to the rescue.

Before I become a board apologist or whatever the latest is, I want this lot gone and have done for longer than most,but not at the expense of seeing my club go t**s up thank you.

[quote user="The Butler"]

Just a small point again AW yes the replacement was ready. Instigated some of Chases financial problems!

Why do you think GW bought Chases shares? (buyer ready and waiting but would not deal with Bob)

DS was in the background and more than just waiting.

Still keep perpetuating the myth of white knights galloping to the rescue.

Before I become a board apologist or whatever the latest is, I want this lot gone and have done for longer than most,but not at the expense of seeing my club go t**s up thank you.

[/quote]

Maybe behind the scenes but the general public who protested were unaware yet they still actively hounded out Chase. I bet someones waiting for the ''saviours''...ahem....to step aside but it seems our great custodians are good at moving the Goalposts when it comes to selling up.

Oh and Cam when will you answer this question......

Despite claiming to passionatly support TWO teams why do you spend all your time on a third teams forum and not 1 of the TWO teams you claim to "passionatly" support?

I wont expect an answer.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Oh and Cam when will you answer this question......

Despite claiming to passionatly support TWO teams why do you spend all your time on a third teams forum and not 1 of the TWO teams you claim to "passionatly" support?

I wont expect an answer.

[/quote]He''s far too busy mocking the fans who don''t go to Norwich games or those who go and aren''t happy with what they see to possibly have time to actually go to any games himself.Not so much a keyboard warrior more of a ''Keyboard Worrier''. Baa, baa![img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/148/383554892_02a29bc8a8.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

All fair fan criticism.  But not a single one of you has come up with who is going to replace them.

Why is that?

[/quote]

because we arent journos up some celebs arse just to get gossip...

i''ll tell you what... give me a list of millionaires in this country and i''ll write to each and every one of them inviting them to buy the football club, i dont hang out with the rich and famous, ergo i cant provide names of anyone who can replace the board...

but then that obviously means theres no one out there doesnt it..

tw*t!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

All fair fan criticism.  But not a single one of you has come up with who is going to replace them.

Why is that?

[/quote]

i''ll tell you what... give me a list of millionaires in this country and i''ll write to each and every one of them inviting them to buy the football club, i dont hang out with the rich and famous, ergo i cant provide names of anyone who can replace the board...

tw*t!

[/quote]

Pen and paper handy;

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/specials/rich_list/rich_list_search/

I must have missed the moment when Cam went from being an interesting, neutral and respectful contributer to being an irritating know-it-all with an axe to grind

The problem with our board is that it is reactive and not pro active. When we had Sir Arthur and Chase they targeted new managers our current CE is quite happy to ask for applicants for the job and most of the applicants are out of work for a reason. Any manager worth his salt won''t risk his current job on the off chance of getting a job at NCFC. Under these circumstances we stand no chance of getting a progressive manager. 

A message to Cam if you think we want to gloat over the death of a young man and how it didn''t make headlines you really need help.

[quote user="Mange Tout"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Why is that?

[/quote]

tw*t!

[/quote]

Pen and paper handy;

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/specials/rich_list/rich_list_search/

[/quote]

thank you... duke of Westminister looks a goodun.. im not going to write to anyone already owning a football club for obvious reasons.