Sign in to follow this  
Bristol Canary

Michael O'Connor

Another one off the Crewe Alexandra production line but seems to have gone stale abit there since making his debut a few years ago, He''s also just been shipped off to Lincoln I understand after a bust up with Crewe''s Manager. On his day he can really influence a game with his tough tackling, work rate and goals something our midfield desperately lacks.    A very talented player who''s future seems to be away from Crewe after reading their managers comments and looks like being available for around £100-300k, I think he definitely someone who could improve us next season and being 21 represents a good investment (especially if Sammy leaves in the summer). Someone to keep an eye on.

[quote user="Football 101"]   Another one off the Crewe Alexandra production line but seems to have gone stale abit there since making his debut a few years ago, He''s also just been shipped off to Lincoln I understand after a bust up with Crewe''s Manager. On his day he can really influence a game with his tough tackling, work rate and goals something our midfield desperately lacks.
   A very talented player who''s future seems to be away from Crewe after reading their managers comments and looks like being available for around £100-300k, I think he definitely someone who could improve us next season and being 21 represents a good investment (especially if Sammy leaves in the summer). Someone to keep an eye on.
[/quote]

Oh my God you''ve mentioned Lincoln.The sad old Journo from Essex will be on here shortly talking about this lad as though he has seen him play every week and will finish it with a link he has nicked from a Lincolnshire paper.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Football 101"]   Another one off the Crewe Alexandra production line but seems to have gone stale abit there since making his debut a few years ago, He''s also just been shipped off to Lincoln I understand after a bust up with Crewe''s Manager. On his day he can really influence a game with his tough tackling, work rate and goals something our midfield desperately lacks.
   A very talented player who''s future seems to be away from Crewe after reading their managers comments and looks like being available for around £100-300k, I think he definitely someone who could improve us next season and being 21 represents a good investment (especially if Sammy leaves in the summer). Someone to keep an eye on.
[/quote]

Oh my God you''ve mentioned Lincoln.The sad old Journo from Essex will be on here shortly talking about this lad as though he has seen him play every week and will finish it with a link he has nicked from a Lincolnshire paper.

[/quote]

Just mention the Grimsby result and maybe he''ll lay low for a few days ;-) 5-1 to the worst team in the football league, that would be clear bottom but for teams that went into admin!

[quote user="Gibbo"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just mention the Grimsby result and maybe he''ll lay low for a few days ;-) 5-1 to the worst team in the football league, that would be clear bottom but for teams that went into admin!

[/quote]

No complaint this end.  Beaten fair and square, particularly in the last 20 minutes.  Dreadful defending.  Not something that would happen at Norwich, of course.

Who to blame?

I still love mine.  I think you hate yours.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know nothing about him.  You, however, are easier.  A not very bright individual (spelling, punctuation give that away) who became a policeman and apparently never progressed beyond the rank of Constable.

Was there a reason for that, do you think?

Evenin'' all.

(I do acknowledge that you made it as Chairman of NCISA.  Very impressive figure, too, if I may say so) [:D]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Gibbo"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No complaint this end.  Beaten fair and square, particularly in the last 20 minutes.  Dreadful defending.  Not something that would happen at Norwich, of course.

Who to blame?

I still love mine.  I think you hate yours.

[/quote]

Nah, not something that would happen with us, we just get the calamitous defending variety :-)

I''m just glad your match was in Grimsby, otherwise I''d have feared for my windows! I remember ugly scenes a couple of years back down the High St... Didn''t even get to rub it in against the one guy I work with who supports a more unfortunate team than mine at the moment (Grimbo), I thought it would be a banker for your lot.

I''m not a hater, just not a lover either at the moment... more just tired.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know nothing about him.  You, however, are easier.  A not very bright individual (spelling, punctuation give that away) who became a policeman and apparently never progressed beyond the rank of Constable.

LOL very amusing!

Evenin'' all.

(I do acknowledge that you made it as Chairman of NCISA.  Very impressive figure, too, if I may say so) [:D]

[/quote]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Football 101"]   Another one off the Crewe Alexandra production line but seems to have gone stale abit there since making his debut a few years ago, He''s also just been shipped off to Lincoln I understand after a bust up with Crewe''s Manager. On his day he can really influence a game with his tough tackling, work rate and goals something our midfield desperately lacks.    A very talented player who''s future seems to be away from Crewe after reading their managers comments and looks like being available for around £100-300k, I think he definitely someone who could improve us next season and being 21 represents a good investment (especially if Sammy leaves in the summer). Someone to keep an eye on.[/quote]

[/quote]I think that is a rather poor show for someone who is meant to hold authority. I personally find Camul to normally have a good point to give and as an outside journo a different angle. Respect to him for that.Personally as a born and bread Norfolk man it does annoy me when we get all upperty about "foreigners" from other counties / countries. Its all rather petty.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Evenin'' all.

[/quote]

Are you telling me then that you do not know what other organisations and sporting/ social committees i have been involved with over the years then?

Not that i have to justify myself to you but school Governor at two local schools,assistant secretary of a local football league,Chairman of the police social club,treasurer of a local community centre.I must have been regarded as a right numpty in the local community.

As for the rank of constable if you never sit the promotion exam you do not get promoted.

With regard to my spelling and punctuation abilities i have english language and literature O levels.

This may come across as blowing my own trumpet but i suggest that you have facts before you start old boy.

Oh sorry,you are in a profession that quite often does not bother to check them out before going to print hence silly posts like the one above,

Oh my God you''ve mentioned Lincoln.The sad old Journo from Essex

will be on here shortly talking about this lad as though he has seen

him play every week and will finish it with a link he has nicked from a

Lincolnshire paper.No axe to grind,but TIL ,I do believe you started the name calling,and for someone with such an impressive c.v  of good works and committees it smacks of immaturity,or somewhat missguided humour?