Sign in to follow this  
|BA

17,000 season tickets renewed

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="shyster"]17,000 deluded tools with sh*t for brains financing the clubs demise more like.[/quote]Would you say that to my face Shyster? You will probably answer that ''of course you would,'' but somehow I doubt it![/quote]You still haven''t addressed this one Mr Shite Hawk? Or are you deliberately selective as to what you answer?

1) People renew season tickets2) Board appoint cr*p manager who wastes all the money.3) Norwich end up in relegation scrap.4) Board please poverty and beg for seaon ticket renewals to help finance ''new players''.5) See step 1.Last 3 seasons.WHY can more people not see this?!

WHY can more people not see this?!

And why can''t a few small minded idiots see that 17,000 of us could n''t give  a F*** what they think and that we just enjoy our football on Saturday and have now secured our tickets at a very good price for next season.

jb, I find it utterly bewildering and impossible that you''ve been enjoying watching Norwich barely escape relegation for the last 3 seasons, all whilst playing cr*p football and signing vast amounts of loan players who couldn''t give a sh*t about our once-proud club.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]jb, I find it utterly bewildering and impossible that you''ve been enjoying watching Norwich barely escape relegation for the last 3 seasons, all whilst playing cr*p football and signing vast amounts of loan players who couldn''t give a sh*t about our once-proud club.
[/quote]

Not being a glory hunter I do enjoy most match day experiences, some clearly a lot more than others. Following Norwich this season there have been a lot of low points but they all fade after a few pints after the game. Taking the highs and the lows is what following your team is about. If not you may as well follow Man Utd on the TV.

[quote user="jbghost"]

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]jb, I find it utterly bewildering and impossible that you''ve been enjoying watching Norwich barely escape relegation for the last 3 seasons, all whilst playing cr*p football and signing vast amounts of loan players who couldn''t give a sh*t about our once-proud club. [/quote]

Not being a glory hunter I do enjoy most match day experiences, some clearly a lot more than others. Following Norwich this season there have been a lot of low points but they all fade after a few pints after the game. Taking the highs and the lows is what following your team is about. If not you may as well follow Man Utd on the TV.

[/quote]So....what you''re saying is that Norwich''s performances drive you to drink?Seriously....you still defend them?

Larky - [quote]but at least the lad made the effort last night and for that I take my hat of to him.[/quote]

> [img]http://www.aeec.org.uk/Victorians/Media/dunce.jpg[/img]

[quote user="mystic megson is back "][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[quote user="splatthecat"]hardly spot on, you people do NOTHING . you don''t protest, you just pay up and buy your season ticket and then sit there and have a go at the referee. It''s boring.
[/quote]

I''ve protested about a few things at Carrow Road and buy my ST cause thats what I''ve done for most of my life. It certainly doesn''t mean I''m happy with the football side of things - afterall what sane Norwich fan would be happy with the teams current position?

No person is bigger than the club thats why I know that unless I die I''ll be going to Carrow Rd long after Delia and CO have gone. I despised Roeder cause he was an arrogant useless manager but I would never of stayed away just cause the prat was in charge - I wouldn''t give him the satisfaction!

Anyway the board have made their position clear - they want out but unless their bought out what more can they do?

So really shouting for - "sack the board" is a nosense statement cause their is no one above the board at the club who could do that!  

[/quote]

What more can they do? 

Show some ambition to run Norwich City as it ought to be, a club that''s proud to punch its weight and puts 100% effort into doing so.  For several seasons there''s been absolutely no sign that that''s their aim, and now they''ve got your money why should they bother to try? 

Don''t kid yourselves that you can support the team without supporting the board.  You''re colluding with them in their pursuit of underachievement and you''ve just given them a passport to League 1.  Relegation, if it happened, will cost them nothing.  It will hurt the fans but they''ll be smirking behind their hands.

[/quote]

Well said Mystic... [;)]

[quote user="jbghost"]

WHY can more people not see this?!

And why can''t a few small minded idiots see that 17,000 of us could n''t give  a F*** what they think and that we just enjoy our football on Saturday and have now secured our tickets at a very good price for next season.

[/quote]

Hope you enjoy it at the bottom end of Div 3 next year and give yourself a large pat on the back for your hand in taking us there????