Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

Doncaster Out petition - sign or ignore

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Might be worth paying £1 to join [:)]

[/quote]I''m so angry with the Neil Doncaster I''m seriously considering taking a half day and making the 400 mile round trip and then paying the £ to confront him. His policies have brought ruin upon this club he needs to be put very straight how much some of us hold him accountable for much that has been wrong at this club for a number of years.Neil Doncaster is the brains behind our insipid and gutless fall through the divisions be in no doubt of that![/quote]Brilliant, you really think that he has that much say in everything. I certainly dont remember Doncaster picking the team or selecting the players to sign.

Two tails

I presume, and stand to be corrected, that a Chief Executive on near on £200,000 per annum would have quite a lot to do with our current plight. He is, after all responsible for the smooth running of NCFC.

He may not pick the team, but has a hand on who signs, and for how much. And as for the managers. Don''t get me started.

Signed it.gazzathegreat is right.  He has a lot of say behind the scenes and for someone the FA wanted to appoint as there leader kinda thing (cant remember what the job title was lol) he has done a crap job.

I know this man personally and i really can''t say on this forum what i feel about the man as i will undoubtedly be banned so with this reason i will play chicken and choose not to sign BUT.....please accept my plight as a signature in mind?????

[:$]

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Might be worth paying £1 to join [:)]

[/quote]I''m so angry with the Neil Doncaster I''m seriously considering taking a half day and making the 400 mile round trip and then paying the £ to confront him. His policies have brought ruin upon this club he needs to be put very straight how much some of us hold him accountable for much that has been wrong at this club for a number of years.Neil Doncaster is the brains behind our insipid and gutless fall through the divisions be in no doubt of that![/quote]Brilliant, you really think that he has that much say in everything. I certainly dont remember Doncaster picking the team or selecting the players to sign.[/quote]Yes I do and as Chief Executive he bloody well should if he''s doing his job properly.Let''s examine your statement more closely.I certainly dont remember Doncaster picking the team or selecting the players to signAs Chief Executive Doncaster is intimately involved in setting the budget for the playing squad and other areas of the Club.By providing an effective transfer budget of bugger all transfer window after transfer window for several years Doomy is quite clearly responsible for the signings at this club.The names are irrelevant it''s the quality that''s important and Doncaster is the major factor in us setting a transfer budget which prevents the manager (any manager remember 4 on the trot have suffered a similar fate in the transfer windows) buying good quality players.We get cheap, frees and loans because this is apparantly all we can afford according to Neil Doncaster who has gone public on this several times.Doncaster said if we were challenging for promotion this year then money would be made available for strengthening in January. Noticeably he did not say money would be made available if we were battling relegation come January.You need to learn to read between the lines and do some basic arithmetic because in this world 1 add 1 always equals two.The managers are scapegoats not always entirely innocent but fall guys nonetheless. How many managers have we had whilst Delia Smith has been at the club now I lose count?There was Walker, Rioch and Hamilton, Worthington, Grant, Roeder and now team Gunn, was Megson the first to go or had he already left.So many managers all getting it wrong or were the problems really higher up at the club? I think I know the answer do you?

Lol.

On the side panel to this petition there is an advert offering flights from "Doncaster to Kos".

If we make it a one-way ticket shall we all cough up?

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]Lol.

On the side panel to this petition there is an advert offering flights from "Doncaster to Kos".

If we make it a one-way ticket shall we all cough up?[/quote]

Blimey I''d go for donating if that were the case hehehehe

Have not had time to sign yet, I have been applying on his behalf for the Chief Executive''s  job at Newcastle. He has had plenty of rehearsal time here and it would be a nice way of saying thank-you for Glenn Roeder.

[quote user="John Morlar"]Have not had time to sign yet, I have been applying on his behalf for the Chief Executive''s  job at Newcastle. He has had plenty of rehearsal time here and it would be a nice way of saying thank-you for Glenn Roeder.[/quote]

Good idea. Throw his hat into the ring for the Liverpool job while you are at it.