Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Luton on TV now.... Martin, Jarvis, Spillane playing and McVeigh on bench

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Hooray for D''urso!!!! [:$]
[/quote]

He''ll see that Luton have got a few NCFC players in their line-up, award Brighton a dodgy penalty and send off Spillane!

A good friend of mine is a Luton fan.  May just hitch a ride to Wembley to watch the old boys in action!

Felt a bit sorry for Jarrett. Never like seeing an ex-canary do something wrong. But well done luton!! I might go and see them

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Felt a bit sorry for Jarrett. Never like seeing an ex-canary do something wrong.

But well done luton!! I might go and see them
[/quote]

I didn''t even realise till tonight that he was at Brighton.  He''s catching up Paul Dalglish for number of clubs played!

Martin looked bright all game and took his penalty well. Spillane made some lovely challenges, but some mistakes too, but he''s young, and the pitch looked very awkward. Jarvis really isn''t much kop at dead balls, is he? Why the hell do Luton have him taking them?! I''m sure McVeigh warmed the bench nicely.

Shame Brighton are my ''second team'', as such! Seems whoever i want to win the penalties loses. Norwich, England, Brighton...