Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

CityAngel

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]1st wiz... Why can''t we all just get along eh? [{][}][/quote]

We all get along well. Reasoned debate, friendly banter and.............

Were is Wiz the old......... anyway when you want him?

It''s like a family we all argue and fight until the next door neighbours interfere then we all gang up on them!!

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]1st wiz... Why can''t we all just get along eh? [{][}][/quote]

We all get along well. Reasoned debate, friendly banter and.............

Were is Wiz the old......... anyway when you want him?

It''s like a family we all argue and fight until the next door neighbours interfere then we all gang up on them!!

[/quote]

The next door neighbour being Smudger! [:)]

Ahh I remember the days when City Angel and Ricardo used to join the gang and throw a few well worded put downs in my direction.

It says a lot when posters such as these can see that maybe it is time for change at all costs at our club.

PS - When you going to rejoin the Percy Positives CA??? [;)]

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Your very own thread CA.What a star!

Still a woman moaning on the messageboard ,what should us men have expected?It was going to happen sooner or later.

[/quote]

Bet its a long time since you made a woman moan................

[/quote]

It is a long way to heaven and back and surely even you would not moan if you were continually taken there.

[/quote]

Pass the sick bag.

[/quote]

hahaha is that moan or grumble Johnny???

I am great at making the ladies do both... lol [;)]

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

Will you stop being so negative please!!!

its really quite bad that you already see us as going down!

were not down and have as much chance of staying up as going down.!!!!!

[/quote]

Blimey after 5 years of posting on here and nearly 6000 posts I finally get my own thread [:)]

Strange that as a newbie to the site who hasn''t got to know any of us yet that you''ve picked me out of all the posters who are slightly depressed/negative at the moment but I''ll take that as a compliment that you read my posts so carefully.

Yes I''m feeling a bit negative at the moment, we''re sitting in the bottom 3, our board recruited a crap manager in Roeder, our board has no idea on the way forward so had to ask the fans for ideas at the AGM, we had about 14 loanees at the club this season some of which were a waste of money, we still have no prolific goalscorer at the club and finally we have put our legend Gunny in a very difficult position.

So yes, after supporting the club through thick and thin for well over 30 years I''m worried about our club and its future.

If you don''t understand my concerns Mr Unoriginal Pinkun Poster and don''t want to read my opinions then just ignore my posts, I won''t be at all offended

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Your very own thread CA.What a star!

Still a woman moaning on the messageboard ,what should us men have expected?It was going to happen sooner or later.

[/quote]

Bet its a long time since you made a woman moan................

[/quote]

It is a long way to heaven and back and surely even you would not moan if you were continually taken there.

[/quote]

Pass the sick bag.

[/quote]

hahaha is that moan or grumble Johnny???

I am great at making the ladies do both... lol [;)]

[/quote]

It can''t be taught

It can''t be bought

It is a gift from above

You have either got it or you haven''t Smudger.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

Will you stop being so negative please!!!

its really quite bad that you already see us as going down!

were not down and have as much chance of staying up as going down.!!!!!

[/quote]

Blimey after 5 years of posting on here and nearly 6000 posts I finally get my own thread [:)]

Strange that as a newbie to the site who hasn''t got to know any of us yet that you''ve picked me out of all the posters who are slightly depressed/negative at the moment but I''ll take that as a compliment that you read my posts so carefully.

Yes I''m feeling a bit negative at the moment, we''re sitting in the bottom 3, our board recruited a crap manager in Roeder, our board has no idea on the way forward so had to ask the fans for ideas at the AGM, we had about 14 loanees at the club this season some of which were a waste of money, we still have no prolific goalscorer at the club and finally we have put our legend Gunny in a very difficult position.

So yes, after supporting the club through thick and thin for well over 30 years I''m worried about our club and its future.

If you don''t understand my concerns Mr Unoriginal Pinkun Poster and don''t want to read my opinions then just ignore my posts, I won''t be at all offended

[/quote]

Well said CA [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

and finally we have put our legend Gunny in a very difficult position.

[/quote]

Most of your post I agree with Cityangel, but not this. Gunny put himself in this position, and has to accept the consequences if he does a bad job, just the same as Worthington did (who was also a legend here, albeit not for long).

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]

Why can''t we all just get along eh? [{][}]

[/quote]

Because I''m the 1st wizard.............I don''t do getting along with everybody! [:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Georgie Bless"]

[/quote]

Because I''m the 1st wizard.............I don''t do getting along with everybody! [:|]

[/quote]

Everybody?should that read Anybody?

Go on Wiz you wont be able to help yourself i bet.

[/quote]

Because I''m the 1st wizard.............I don''t do getting along with ANYbody! [:|]

[/quote]

changed it for you wiz [:D]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You get along fine with me [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Georgie Bless"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah but you''re lovely with it![;)][W]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Georgie Bless"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah but you''re lovely with it![;)][W]

[/quote]

Awwww Wiz you charming man you, such flattery bestowed on me [:D][;)]

I am sure you have had your own threads before CA, but never mind. To irritate the OP again, and wade in to defend you, I will. I don''t always agree with everything you say CA, but you say it with passion and love the club. To the OP I know CA personally and you will find that during our present season she had become depressed and worried about the club and its future, and she is far from alone in that. I share her feelings and you can add me to your list of negative moaners if it makes you feel better. What would make us feel better is our club being in a healthier position in the table with some sort of viable future. At present none of these situations apply so some of us are angry/depressed/disillusioned.

And after all this is a messageboard where we can share our views.