Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

i take it all back wes

i slated him after bristol city but he was fantastic today, maybe he should play in the middle with clingan he spends all his time there anyway..once he went off it was game over as far as winning it was concerned , his effort and passion were first class all afternoon..he looked like the player i thought we`d signed in the summer  [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]i slated him after bristol city but he was fantastic today, maybe he should play in the middle with clingan he spends all his time there anyway..once he went off it was game over as far as winning it was concerned , his effort and passion were first class all afternoon..he looked like the player i thought we`d signed in the summer  [:D][/quote]

enjoy his performances for the rest of the season.. because if he keeps them up we wont see him in a city shirt any more after May

jas :)

Ever contemplated suicide Jas? - I dont think I''ve ever encountered a more negative miserable person. Do you ever say anything positive?Anyone out in West End tonight? Head for The Enclave and ask for Rudi

I thought he was the source of all things good for us and I would consider playing him in his best position in the whole behind the 2.

Without wishing to be as negative as Jas, Hoolahan won''t play that well in the next game. He''s SO inconsistent.

[quote user="Mook"]Without wishing to be as negative as Jas, Hoolahan won''t play that well in the next game. He''s SO inconsistent.[/quote]

Just wish we had 11 such ''inconsistent'' players then, one things for sure we wouldn''t be sliding headlong out of this division!

[quote user="Mook"]Without wishing to be as negative as Jas, Hoolahan won''t play that well in the next game. He''s SO inconsistent.[/quote]

If you go back to a few games before Christmas I''d agree, but I''ve watched Wes home and away for the last few weeks and I think he is playing pretty consistently, putting a lot of effort in, getting by players, getting his foot in and winning balls back and obviously hitting the back of the net a couple of times to underline this. Clingan is the one who needs to be more consistent. Yes he can hold the ball in midfield with regularity but it is what he ends up doing with it is how I judge his form. Today he had the old lead boot syndrome, but perhaps that was a result of being out for a week with an injury. We certainly looked a better team than we were at Deepdale last week.