Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

Let Lupoli GO!

What did I tell you about speaking detritus? Some people never learn. Silly comments.

Thus leaving us with what striking options exactly?

Lupoli wasn''t favoured by Glen clearly, but seems to like, and be liked by, the fans. He just wants to score for us - what is wrong with that?

Could be a really good player for us - he will get the chances.

Sorry must agree with 1st comment...too small, likes to fall over like a certain other striker and IMO too immature.Loved him for the goal against Charlton, bemoaned him for not being a team playeer on Saturday

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]I saw him celebrate with the team the 4th goal, watched him do so.[/quote]Won''t disagree with you but he certainly wasn''t enjoying team spirit at the end regardless of what people say...walking off on his own only  proves my point about being immature and a non team player...IMO

[quote user="hoodace76"][quote user="Mark Rivers..."]I saw him celebrate with the team the 4th goal, watched him do so.[/quote]

Won''t disagree with you but he certainly wasn''t enjoying team spirit at the end regardless of what people say...walking off on his own only  proves my point about being immature and a non team player...IMO
[/quote]

Thanks mate!

Lupoli would have cheered more if we only won 1-0 and he scored!

that player is to much ''i'' and not so much ''we'' for my liking!

[quote user="Delia, When Do I Start??"]

[quote user="hoodace76"][quote user="Mark Rivers..."]I saw him celebrate with the team the 4th goal, watched him do so.[/quote]Won''t disagree with you but he certainly wasn''t enjoying team spirit at the end regardless of what people say...walking off on his own only  proves my point about being immature and a non team player...IMO[/quote]

Thanks mate!

Lupoli would have cheered more if we only won 1-0 and he scored!

that player is to much ''i'' and not so much ''we'' for my liking!

[/quote/]I blame Rodent for that though, he has already commented how he would leave if not playing regular 1st team...How a manager can affect a player hey!

Yeah, I don''t think he did celebrate the goals, I know for certain he didn''t with one of them, I watched him walk back to the half way line with his head down!

Hmmm, not good, saw him shout something towards Gunny too!

I feel sorry for him because he plays really well and also scores goals but still gets fans moaning about him and also cant get in the team. I think that he loves it here and he loves the fans because of the way he ran to the fans at chalton the other week plus when we sung his name out at few of the last away games he was really happy and kept thanking us.   

Give him a break please. Yes his attitude was disappointing but he''s young, far from home and has had a very rough ride from Roeder. More to the point, right now we need him unless/until we can get the likes of Chris Martin back.I think he was trying too hard to impress. Clingan was right to take the penalty and Pattison understandably wanted to have his crack at goal having made the run: but he should have passed to Lupoli who I think was certain  to score.. And if Russell hadn''t got his head to the ball first for his goal, Lupoli would defintiely have scored it - they went for it together. Let''s see how he does when he''s given an extended run and some proper encouragement. (Take Hoolahan (or Cureton) to Italy and place them under someone like Roeder - they might react just the same).

[quote user="Binky"]Give him a break please. Yes his attitude was disappointing but he''s young, far from home and has had a very rough ride from Roeder. More to the point, right now we need him unless/until we can get the likes of Chris Martin back.

I think he was trying too hard to impress. Clingan was right to take the penalty and Pattison understandably wanted to have his crack at goal having made the run: but he should have passed to Lupoli who I think was certain  to score.. And if Russell hadn''t got his head to the ball first for his goal, Lupoli would defintiely have scored it - they went for it together. Let''s see how he does when he''s given an extended run and some proper encouragement. (Take Hoolahan (or Cureton) to Italy and place them under someone like Roeder - they might react just the same).

[/quote]

i agree apart from the bit about chris martin as i dont think that he would be able to keep up with the championship.( i know he''s scored for luton so maybe that is the level for him at the minute.)

Wasn''t suggesting that Martin should come back - just that we are so short of strikers at the mo that Lupoli is needed. (Only a stubborn arrogant idiot would have allowed Cureton to stay on at Barnsley given our forward situation)

[quote user="Binky"]Give him a break please. Yes his attitude was disappointing but he''s young, far from home and has had a very rough ride from Roeder.
[/quote]

And Curo didn''t?[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Binky"]Give him a break please. Yes his attitude was disappointing but he''s young, far from home and has had a very rough ride from Roeder.
[/quote]

And Curo didn''t?[:|]

[/quote] Curo did and thats why he wasn''t playing well went on loan and has come back a better player for it.

I think that he should stay, he is a class finisher i don''t see anything wrong with him wanting to score goals. In terms of attitude i think Otsemoboor and Bell are worse.