Sign in to follow this  
By Heck It's Fleck

Lee Croft (Incredible)

haha, nice...Before the start of the season that Lee Croft had the potential to be our ''ronaldo'' if he improved his end product. By no means does he constantly deliver that final ball but he certaintly did today and what really please me about him is that he always works his socks off...Also if you ask any away fan which player they would want from our team (albeit theres not a huge selection atm) they would say ''croft''. On his days''s he''s an extremely tricky player and deserves any plaudits he gets at the moment.

Haha, nice work! He deserves it after his performance today!

I dont care what anyone says, he does waste the ball on many occaisons, but he did pretty well today and for that goal Crofty, you can cross the ball into the Barclay 100 times.

Lee Croft I salute you!!!

Ha ha....thats quality!! nearly as good as the view i got of his goal from my seat in the morgue(river end lower!!)which for once was quite lively! Cant wait for the return match! before the match some ipswich fans told me they were gonna win 6-0...yeah,whatever!!

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Nice one!Have you got a bigger one you could email me? It would make nice desktop wallpaper. Cheers[/quote]Its already mine lol