• 09 Counago

• 19 Walters

Substitutes

• 27 Supple,
  • 06 Naylor,
  • 08 Miller,
  • 14 Stead,
  • 18 Haynes

''Old Farm'', love it! haha!It''s end to end atm, Ipswich having the best chance so far.

Lita playing upfront seems to be working too, Hoolihan looking bright in his free-role

Clever freekick again from between Croft and Bell, the latter playing it neatly to Ostemebor on the edge of the area, just over the bar and onto the top of the net.

Gutted not to see Drury start as one of the centre backs instead of omozusi. Looks like Matty Patty is fired up though.

Clingan booked, a bit harsh for me!No worst than the one on Pattison which nothing was given for bar a freekick.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Great consistency from the Ref. How is that a booking and Voltz''s wasn''t?[/quote]

lol because it''s a NC player, they like to kick you when you''re down

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Afternoon all, City aren''t playing too badly I have to say, more of the same please City [:)][/quote]I have to agree.

Brilliant ball into Lita - who is really revelling in his lone role IMO!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Great consistency from the Ref. How is that a booking and Voltz''s wasn''t?[/quote]

because the ref is Probert, has never been anything of a fan of ours if memory serves correctly.

Interesting fact there.Norwich have scored 25 goals this season, and we think we''re struggling.Yet, Ipswich, all those positions above us have only scored 28 themselves!

Praise when it''s due, and then balanced out by criticism if it''s deserved.

Just as well we didn''t go today, heard there was fisty cuffs near Lloyds about 11-30, also the sun is shining right into the Barclay, so wouldn''t be able to see a bleeding thing lol.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]That my friends, was handball.[/quote]Definitely not a penalty though tbh, he was turned to his side with his hands by his sides.

Playing well... ipswich look dangerous on the break though, or maybe thats just my nerves...

My stomach is somewhat in knots, flitting between the office and the bedroom where it''s on Sky sports lol, good for the fitness [:)]

Come on City keep it going.

Certainly seen pens for much less than that handball, (particularly against us eg Flem a few yrs ago vs Cov), but for me it wasn''t one. 

Is a strange one about our goals scored - we have scored plenty in recent weeks (9 in 5 games), it is at the other end - where we are conceding for fun - that is the problem!

[quote user="Making Plans"]We need a goal - we''re so much on top the longer we go without scoring, the more worried I get[/quote]I feel the same, the longer we go without scoring, the more frustrated we''ll get, and the more likely Ipswich will catch us on the break.

Playing well. Credit where credit is due Omuzusi is playing well and seems to be using his pace, thank the lord he has been the last covering defender a couple of times instead of the Doc!!