Sign in to follow this  
barclay_troy

Season Ticket For Sale.

Just got a new job which involves working saturdays, so ive got to sell my season ticket[:(] I know im going to get some silly comments and the way we are playing i should give it away. But someone might want it for a christmas prezzie.

Its in Lower Barclay, Area: E Row: O Seat: 0126.

[quote user="barclay_troy"]

Just got a new job which involves working saturdays, so ive got to sell my season ticket[:(] I know im going to get some silly comments and the way we are playing i should give it away. But someone might want it for a christmas prezzie.

[/quote]

erm.... i hope you know that under the terms and conditions that the season ticket remains the property of the club.. you CAN''T sell it on... and now that you have announced you are going too and have put your seat details up on here they are going to know exactly who you are.....

I''d telephone the club and see if they can take it back from you....

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="barclay_troy"]

[/quote]

erm.... i hope you know that under the terms and conditions that the season ticket remains the property of the club.. you CAN''T sell it on... and now that you have announced you are going too and have put your seat details up on here they are going to know exactly who you are.....

[/quote]Thanks didnt know.

[quote user="barclay_troy"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="barclay_troy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Thanks didnt know.[/quote]

How much would you want for it?  There are ways, means and loopholes in every situation.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="barclay_troy"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="barclay_troy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Thanks didnt know.[/quote]

How much would you want for it?  There are ways, means and loopholes in every situation.

[/quote]

until the club asks him for it back....

it will not be long before the club are desperate for every fan they can get.

please ensure it does no go to a sitting on hands, muffler wearing person who has lost his voice. There are to many in E block already this year.

[/quote]

i''ll buy it! how much? i''ll run the risk of getting caught

[quote user="seat124"]

it will not be long before the club are desperate for every fan they can get.

please ensure it does no go to a sitting on hands, muffler wearing person who has lost his voice. There are to many in E block already this year.

[/quote]

Agreed! I am quite dissapointed with the volume levels in Block E, this is my first season there and for most of the game on Saturday it was like a morgue!

You can transfer them to a new name and address if you go in personally with a signed letter, and in my case with the person who will be taking over the seat.  Had no problems.  Club understand that hundreds of seats are occupied by fans who''s have been loaned the season ticket for individual games.

[quote user="BDCSid"]You can transfer them to a new name and address if you go in personally with a signed letter, and in my case with the person who will be taking over the seat.  Had no problems.  Club understand that hundreds of seats are occupied by fans who''s have been loaned the season ticket for individual games.[/quote]just came back from CR and have been told that i can pass it on to a friend or give it back and i would get discount on next years.

[/quote]

You are four rows in front of me, quick sollution for you, First find someone who wants it, then take them along with you to the ticket office, then have details on the ticket changed, they will then work out how much he has to pay, (you-club) thats how I got my first season tickets. (Richard Gough) is the one to help you