Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Submarine

Vacancy for a New Pink’un Wizard!

Enough is enough! We need to drive the current Wizard regime out!

I sent Owl mail to professor Dumbledore at Hogwarts to request the statistics of Hex’s made regarding the outcome of Norwich matches made from the Lowestoft region.

The Stats don’t make pleasant reading: Out of 496 Hexs made here are the results:

Won- 87

Drawn- 196

Lost- 213

I’m afraid that Suffolk is dry of reliable virgins and the beautiful county side is blighted by the sight of confused bol**ckless squirrels!

Who is with me? We need a change at the top now before our beautiful club is ruined!

What is Harry Potter up to these days!? [;)]

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

I sent Owl mail to professor Dumbledore at Hogwarts to request the statistics of Hex’s made regarding the outcome of Norwich matches made from the Lowestoft region.

The Stats don’t make pleasant reading: Out of 496 Hexs made here are the results:

Won- 87

Drawn- 196

Lost- 213

I’m afraid that Suffolk is dry of reliable virgins and the beautiful county side is blighted by the sight of confused bol**ckless squirrels!

Who is with me? We need a change at the top now before our beautiful club is ruined!

[/quote]

Like most teenagers playing with his wand for a spell.

With our club in the state it''s in we need to upgrade from Wizard to a full blown WARLOCK.

So warlocks to the board then[6]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

Won- 87

Drawn- 196

Lost- 213

[/quote]

With our club in the state it''s in we need to upgrade from Wizard to a full blown WARLOCK.

[/quote]All this spell casting and crystal ball malarkey is a load of warlocks any how.

[/quote]

The real Harry Potter resides at a  Holiday Centre (son of it''s owner) which is very close to Lowestoft (home of Wiz).

Be careful what you say Yellow, methinks them two cohort quite a bit, them being neighbours like, and a dual-wizard-Hex could be zooming your way !

Won- 87

Drawn- 196

Lost- 213

[/quote]

Glad you done it. I couldnt be bothered to work his hex stats out when i replied to the ''Burnley hexed'' post

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

Won- 87

Drawn- 196

Lost- 213

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never mind Warlocks, what about us Wazzocks?

Won- 87

Drawn- 196

Lost- 213

[/quote]

Without wiz''s dry sense of humour on here weekends and well everyday inbetween would be so much duller. He moans, he groans but come on everyone loves the banter he generates!

Won- 87

Drawn- 196

Lost- 213

[/quote]Isn''t envy ugly?[:D]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Do we.[:S]

I say install First Wazzock.[;)]

[/quote]That''d be like one of those occassions where a band replaces the singer with a look-i-like from a covers band...