Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Would Watford want Roeder

Simple question, would Watford think about trying to tempt Roeder back to Watford. He obviously has links there.

Great swap for option there, they can have Roeder and Clark, the Newcastle rejects and we can have Boothroyd and Malky!!!!

What do you think???

Would love to see Ade & Malky in charge of us, but I''m still backing Roeder - he''s our manager and we need to back the guys in charge and on the pitch.

Perhaps with Ade & Malky we can have Hux and Roberts as coaches ;o)

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]

Simple question, would Watford think about trying to tempt Roeder back to Watford. He obviously has links there.

Great swap for option there, they can have Roeder and Clark, the Newcastle rejects and we can have Boothroyd and Malky!!!!

What do you think???

[/quote]

A great idea but I very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ery very very very very much doubt it will happen. Why would Watford want manager who has achieved only one point more than Boothroyd?

Isn''t Ade Boothroyd a poor mans Sam Allerdyce though?   Do we really want to see our team palying HOOF ball, I thought we spent the last 3 or years trying to get rid of that style of football.For once The Wizard speaks sense, he is a poor poor mans Worthington.

Would anybody in their right mind want Roeder just at the moment? I liked him as a manager at first, but now I am beginning to seriously doubt his competence. Besides, I cannot feel any real allegiance to a team packed with loanees. Anyway, his policies are just not working at the moment. How long can we afford to wait for improvements? I think Mr Roeder is leading us downward to League One. Great!

Duffman wrote the following post at 04/11/2008 10:49 AM:

Isn''t Ade Boothroyd a poor mans Sam Allerdyce though?  

Do we really want to see our team palying HOOF ball, I thought we spent the last 3 or years trying to get rid of that style of football.

For once The Wizard speaks sense, he is a poor poor mans Worthington.

Hoofball isnt that what we are playing since we signed Siberski!