Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Official match thread for tonight's game against Wolves!!

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]I will give yu the pleasure of replying and supporting your audacious bid....[/quote]

Why thank you Sir.  I have always wanted to be audacious, but never had the bottle up to now.

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]good man, reception of radio norfolk out in the fenlands of cambridgeshire is not good!!!![/quote]And I can''t get the Canaries World commentary working. Grr.

I''m listening to a rather crackly west midlands radio, sounds like the Wolves keeper just made a "world class" save, bollox! come on city.

[quote user="Marty"]I''m listening to a rather crackly west midlands radio, sounds like the Wolves keeper just made a "world class" save, bollox! come on city.[/quote]

yep from Omzusi. Hoolahan having a good game.

I think we''ll win tonight, i just see us having a season where we beat the big guns but lose against the teams you think we''ll beat if you guys get what i mean?

[quote user="Lambo"]I think we''ll win tonight, i just see us having a season where we beat the big guns but lose against the teams you think we''ll beat if you guys get what i mean?[/quote]

A la Middlesborough, bar the drubbing Chelski!

Thought Doherty might have been playing up front. Is our strike force up to it? Lupoli sitting on the bench must be puzzled. Still, it''s a good job GR prefered Russell to Fotheringham tonight!

Glad it was Clingan anyway. Not seen him have a bad game yet - and that includes the defeat by Spurs.

[quote user="Binky"]Glad it was Clingan anyway. Not seen him have a bad game yet - and that includes the defeat by Spurs.[/quote]

An own goal! Boo!

Comon, comon... if you are goin'' to be the offical match thread we need more! Its about 3 am and I have no radio just you and BBC text!