Sign in to follow this  
Arturo Lupoli

One off or will we be up there?

cant base season on one game - look at us last night, if you was neutral and asked which side was top pre match which side was 18th ish i know i certainly swap the two of us around. win this saturday may see you go on a run, but i personally think your mid table side unless you invest heavily in january!

[quote user="we8wba"]

cant base season on one game - look at us last night, if you was neutral and asked which side was top pre match which side was 18th ish i know i certainly swap the two of us around. win this saturday may see you go on a run, but i personally think your mid table side unless you invest heavily in january!

[/quote]

If that''s the case and we whip you 5-2, what does that make Wolves?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

S**T on the night

[quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

S**T on the night

[/quote]

yep, just bad night for us, league table doesnt lie, we not up there for no reason. although we play like that we wont be up their

getting back norwich though

they will come 12-15th, always said it

they wont be near relegation and wont be close enough to the playoffs

but you be very safe in my opinion

Yep Table doesnt lie... Hull are going to be in the champions league and spurs relegated.

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

S**T on the night

[/quote]

yep, just bad night for us, league table doesnt lie, we not up there for no reason. although we play like that we wont be up their

[/quote]

The league table frequently lies at this stage of the season. I''ve lost count of the number of  (Championship) teams who have seemingly been racing away towards the title at this stage of the season, only to fall back amongst the also rans come May. May is the time to go shouting the odds - not now.

[quote user="Polar"]Yep Table doesnt lie... Hull are going to be in the champions league and spurs relegated.

[/quote]

at the moment thats correct... Spurs are a joke and Hull are playing better than most other "Big Sides" of course it will probably all change but at this moment in time Hull are one of the 4 best teams in this country... the league table doesnt lie.

jas :)

You need to take into account that every year, there seems to be 3 or 4 Wolves games that have ridiculous score lines 4-0, 6-1 or such. They are either huge wins or massive defeats for them, and not always against teams you might expect it from.  Last night could very well be an example of that, an unexpected crushing defeat at the hands of a low-in-the-table team. They always seem to bounce back from either situation well enough to end up in or near the playoffs.

Let''s see what happens over then next 2 or 3 games before announcing that a corner has been turned. Hopefully Roeder won''t make any more ridiculous line up decisions and stick with what works, and let the players know he is pleased with it.  Grant was always negative no matter what, and Roeder has done that before too.  I remember last year he crapped on Cureton after he scored his hat trick. He should have patted him on the back and said, "Keep it up, that''s what we want from you," instead of, "He should have scored 4!"

you get where you are by hard work, even the top sides have blips. im not saying wolves are great or unstoppable but i bet my last dollar we come above you this season.

You can''t judge after only last night, in 2 or 3 games time if we''ve got another 6 or 7 points on the board i think we''ll push top half , depends on wether we can keep Lita/sign another good striker.

[quote user="National express super guard "]I reckon wolves will finish 8th and Norwich 10th. oh and we8, can we play you every week?
[/quote]

cheeky fvckers aint you, remember you singing that one to now.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="National express super guard "]I reckon wolves will finish 8th and Norwich 10th. oh and we8, can we play you every week?[/quote]

cheeky fvckers aint you, remember you singing that one to now.

[/quote]witty banter we8!!! you gotta admit you were expecting it. you''re not a bad ''un bruv

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m just keeping my fingers crossed for more of the same.[/quote]Iv''e still got my betting slip with 33/1 NCFC winning the league so same here 1st Wizard [H]