Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Whenever we lose its always...BOARD OUT

But how can the board affect how we play on the pitch? The only way we can survive in this league is by major investment and we need to sell all are players and keep marshall and cureton.

Whenever we lose we hear the same old excuses from the happy clappers who don''t deserve a club.

Why don''t you just feck off and wacth Rugby or something??? [:$]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]But how can the board affect how we play on the pitch? [/quote]They can''t directly.But indirectly, if you were (for instance) going to play a round of golf, and your opponent had some shiny new clubs, irons and a nice putter to finish the job... and if you turned up to play him with some woods you had to borrow off your mates, and a few old haggard irons that you own, plus a putter you can''t hit the target with because you got it free, you are immediately at a disadvantage.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]

The only way we can survive in this league is by major investment and we need to sell all are players and keep marshall and cureton.
[/quote]

you are having a joke aren''t you????? Marshall missed loads of crosses yet again today according to the commentary on the Radio and Jamie cureton is Sh*te!!!!! as for the investment.. the board tell us they are "seeking it" from whom? Not Peter cullum its clear to see... one of the clubs pals?? that tends to be the normal route.. perhpas they were hoping for Carl Moore, who, as has been mentioned on here, is wealthy but not to the point he can afford the football club....

jas :)

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]But how can the board affect how we play on the pitch?

The only way we can survive in this league is by major investment and we need to sell all are players and keep marshall and cureton.
[/quote]

I''ll answer that with a question - who invests in the team on the pitch?

For christ sake work it out.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]But how can the board affect how we play on the pitch?

[/quote]

I''ll answer that with a question - who invests in the team on the pitch?

For christ sake work it out.

[/quote]

Carl Moores Wallet?

Say no more... [:$] [:D]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]But how can the board affect how we play on the pitch? [/quote][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]The

only way we can survive in this league is by major investment.[/quote]

Okay move along everyone this thread has ended there''s nothing to see.

[quote user="Dean Coney''s Arse"]Not for me, as much as I''d welcome a new board / investment, it''s Roeder I want to see go.  NOW.[/quote/]

Get rid of Roeder and get another manager and we''ll be in the same situation this time next year, the board are the root cause of the problem and things will never be any different while they''re still here.

[quote user="Dean Coneys Arse"]Not for me, as much as I''d welcome a new board / investment, it''s Roeder I want to see go.  NOW.[/quote]

So it''s the same solution as the last two years then???

What is that going to solve???

I''ll tell you what... NOTHING!!!

Delia & Michael and the rest of the board need to go NOW.

If I was a new invsetor taking charge then a new manager I would surely be looking for... make no mistake though, getting rid or Roeder now would be a disaster at worst, or at best it would be back to square one again (for all of you lot who can''t think for yourselves to be mugged off for a 4th year running). [:$]

[quote user="Dean Coneys Arse"]Not for me, as much as I''d welcome a new board / investment, it''s Roeder I want to see go.  NOW.[/quote]

If I was a new invsetor taking charge then a new manager I would surely be looking for... make no mistake though, getting rid or Roeder now would be a disaster at worst, or at best it would be back to square one again (for all of you lot who can''t think for yourselves to be mugged off for a 4th year running). [:$]

of course investment would be nice but the first team we have should be pushing  for a top six position IMO. We have Lita (a Premiershp scorer), Lupoli (not a wonderful scorer but a top an excellent Championship player), Stefanovic, Croft, Clingan, Sibieski (also a very good Championship player) to name but a few.................maybe we don''t have a deep squad but these types of players shouldn''t have us languishing in the bottom half of the table!!I just have a feeling that Roeder could have all the money in the world and all the players he wants at his disposal and could not train, coach and motivate the club to a playoff position........hope I''m wrong

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

agreed Smudger... Sacking Roeder will mean the board come up smelling of roses.... its the safety net they need... i can see it now "we made a mistake.., but rest assured we will bring in the best manager at our disposal!" before rolling out some useless moron like Trevor Francis or Souness before the scum game.., beat them and the board will think the fans are happy.. before the whole sorry circle happens all over again....

I''m with you, Rum-ole-boy.  And Smudger, read what I wrote.  I was keeping it simple for the likes of you, but if you read, I''m not saying I want the Board to stay.  I would love some new investment, but not with Roeder at the helm.  Simple enough for you now?

[quote user="Roeder to Nowhere"]

I''m with you, Rum-ole-boy.  And Smudger, read what I wrote.  I was keeping it simple for the likes of you, but if you read, I''m not saying I want the Board to stay.  I would love some new investment, but not with Roeder at the helm.  Simple enough for you now?

[/quote]he loves twisting things.......haven''t you noticed?!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]There is nothing wrong with the board! Its the players![/quote]These players are of course exactly the same players Roeder would have bought had he been given a £3m or a £5m or a £10m budget by the Board aren''t they?Truth is he was throttled by the pathetic budget made available to him for player purchases,

[quote user="Roedy Cant Fail"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]There is nothing wrong with the board! Its the players!
[/quote]
These players are of course exactly the same players Roeder would have bought had he been given a £3m or a £5m or a £10m budget by the Board aren''t they?
Truth is he was throttled by the pathetic budget made available to him for player purchases,
[/quote]

Yep... and truth is that he was either too dim or not a big enough personality to speak up about it.

Just the kind of guy our board are looking for... [+o(]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]of course investment would be nice but the first team we have should be pushing  for a top six position IMO. We have Lita (a Premiershp scorer), Lupoli (not a wonderful scorer but a top an excellent Championship player), Stefanovic, Croft, Clingan, Sibieski (also a very good Championship player) to name but a few.................maybe we don''t have a deep squad but these types of players shouldn''t have us languishing in the bottom half of the table!!

I just have a feeling that Roeder could have all the money in the world and all the players he wants at his disposal and could not train, coach and motivate the club to a playoff position........hope I''m wrong

[/quote]

Hence why you so easily have the wool pulled over your eyes by those in the corridors of power at Carrow Road... [:D]

It was blatantly obvious that this was not a team that was going to push for a top half position let alone a top six position before a ball was kicked in anger this season.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

agreed Smudger... Sacking Roeder will mean the board come up smelling of roses.... its the safety net they need... i can see it now "we made a mistake.., but rest assured we will bring in the best manager at our disposal!" before rolling out some useless moron like Trevor Francis or Souness before the scum game.., beat them and the board will think the fans are happy.. before the whole sorry circle happens all over again....

[/quote]

Ahh yes, mistakes... [:D]

The only thing that this awful board of ours are good at making... I would agree!!!

[quote user="Roeder to Nowhere"]

[/quote]

No point in venting your anger at Roeder now then is there really?

Vent it at those who brought him here... quite simple!!!

I don''t think anybody who now stepped in to buy the club would be foolish enough to keep Roeder on board (he is a loser like those who are employing him)...

If they do then I guess that is there look out and they will stand or fall by that decision.