Yes. I really want players tearing my own team to peices ... That''ll really help our relegation struggle this season ...

Personally I would say I''d rather Hoolahan come back in our team, rip every other team to shreds, and then ram that down roeders ;effng'' throat. That way he proves his point, and he helps our club ... Incredible!

But then again, suit yourself.

Wishing one of our players to leave and tear us apart JUST to have a personal dig at our manager? I''ve heard some ridiculous things on here in recent weeks but this just tops it off...

He has put far to much blame on Hoolahan''s shoulders for our dismal form! I blame Roeder''s tactics and he keeps playing players out of position all the time! We have some very good players here at the moment, and it''s a shame that they are not being managed properly!!!!!!!!!!  It''s your fault Roeder and not the players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]well im just f*cked off with roeders ego. if he would only pick our stongest team then we wouldnt be in this mess. obviously the original post was maent to be read with a hint of sarcasim.[/quote]

Think you might want to take a look at Hoolahans ego. I wouldn''t have him anywhere near the club if it was up to me

Billy big bollocks

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="lincoln canary"]well im just f*cked off with roeders ego. if he would only pick our stongest team then we wouldnt be in this mess. obviously the original post was maent to be read with a hint of sarcasim.[/quote] Think you might want to take a look at Hoolahans ego. I wouldn''t have him anywhere near the club if it was up to me Billy big bollocks[/quote]

based upon what?

[quote user="colneycanary"]He has put far to much blame on Hoolahan''s shoulders for our dismal form! I blame Roeder''s tactics and he keeps playing players out of position all the time! We have some very good players here at the moment, and it''s a shame that they are not being managed properly!!!!!!!!!!  It''s your fault Roeder and not the players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I have to say I agree with that, Hooly likes to have free reign and even GR has stated that fact before in an interview.  Why doesn''t he just give the lad his head and let him play the game his way?

I have lost faith in GR''s team selections and tactics.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]ive just swiped the screen at that bug! looked a right plonker[/quote]

lol exactly what I did the first time I saw it, gave me a giggle when I realised it was not on my screen but in it [:D]

[quote user="singing canary"]wizard mate how you doing ..have heart has been quiet the last couple of days.... maybe too many people with assumptions.!![/quote]All fine and dandy thanks SC, he''s probably laying low and waiting to see what happens at the Wolves game!

In fact, most of em'' are!.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Poor little bug! He must be getting pretty tired by now!!!![/quote]

Nahhh he''s hyperactive, all the e-numbers I keep him fed on lol