Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

What happened to Carl Moore's Wallet...

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I have no faith in anyone coming on here with rumours anymore, and will believe things when the pink-un or NCFC website report the facts.[/quote]

Sorry you feel that way WAY49. I never did put a timescale on what I was told. As these things, in the best of situations take variable time and the climate is not the best at the moment. Do you think it is any coincidence that it is very quiet at the moment? I still say I firmly believe what I was told by who told me.

[/quote]

Don''t be sorry, it''s not your fault I feel the way I do, and it''s like the boy who cried wolf, after a while you turn your ears off to what''s being said.  I sincerely hope you don''t feel that it''s anything personal.

I take on board what people say, it''s just I can''t believe anything until the reality has struck home and is there in black and white.

It is rather quiet at the moment and has been that way for a while now, but I have got so used to the club saying nowt that it''s now the ''''norm'''' to me lol.

I would love to see investment in our club, something to give us fans a little glimmer of hope, it''s the very least we deserve.

[/quote]

No nothing Personal. Lets have a good weekend. A city win will cheer us all up. Hello neil, gud tday but dint see huckleberry do much!

[/quote]

Let''s hope so, a win could be just what the doctor ordered.  And lmfao @ Huckleberry

You got a city win Butler but it certainly hasnt cheered me up - being a victory for Bristol.  Pretty much clinging on to the vague hope that a takeover is imminent.

[quote user="Soldier on"]You got a city win Butler but it certainly hasnt cheered me up - being a victory for Bristol.  Pretty much clinging on to the vague hope that a takeover is imminent.[/quote]

Same here.

[quote user="Soldier on"]Feel certain we will hear of developments soon but can certainly understand those that dont share that opinion.  Have faith in The Butler![/quote]

Woops, let it slip there, Soldier, Butler, Carl whatever your name is!

[quote user="yellow hammer"]

[quote user="Soldier on"]Feel certain we will hear of developments soon but can certainly understand those that dont share that opinion.  Have faith in The Butler![/quote]

Woops, let it slip there, Soldier, Butler, Carl whatever your name is!

[/quote]

I WILL STATE JUST ONCE MORE. There is only me I post as the Butler only. So please stop trying to make a conspiracy were one does not exist.

Thank you

Yello Hammer leave the Butler alone.  I swear on my mothers life that I post as Soldier on and have nothing to dow with CMW posts or Butler posts.  Im sure that web team Pete can verify this.  All I have stated is that I believe Butler whereas CMW seems like a less credible poster.  Could be wrong merely my opinion.

[quote user="Soldier on"]Yello Hammer leave the Butler alone.  I swear on my mothers life that I post as Soldier on and have nothing to dow with CMW posts or Butler posts.  Im sure that web team Pete can verify this.  All I have stated is that I believe Butler whereas CMW seems like a less credible poster.  Could be wrong merely my opinion.[/quote]

Thank you Soldier on. Oh I shouldn''t say that because we must be the same!!

I have no idea who CMW is nothing to do with me. All I have done is post a brief  part of what I was told by someone who is in a position to know. That''s the last time.

I sometimes think that some posters on here get all they deserve.

dont worry about them butler, us norwich fans need something to hold onto so please post any news you have,i dont think you are talking bull like some others do.

I''m inclined to believe you too - whenever someone posts similar predictions they are nearly always a newly registered user. Since you are obviously a regular, I think you believe what you''re saying. This of course doesn''t necessarily make it true as the credibility of your source can''t be proven, but nevertheless I''m quite excited at the prospect of our (financial) saviour being just around the corner.

There are still many City fans who would believe you if you told them that the moon was made of cheese... [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]There are still many City fans who would believe you if you told them that the moon was made of cheese... [:$][/quote]

Just like the weeds in my garden Smudge you keep turning up unwanted, unasked for and a complete pain in the ar**.

Never the less I look forward to their brief flowering before they once again poison all that''s round them.

Oh by the way Smudge I am still awaiting an answer to last nights questions.

Or is the fact that insults bullying and your usual truculance not working on a Butler deter a proper answer in a civil rational manner?

[quote user="The Butler"]

Or is the fact that insults bullying and your usual truculance not working on a Butler deter a proper answer in a civil rational manner?

[/quote]

What questions???

Sorry, I fell asleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzz [S]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

What questions???

Sorry, I fell asleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzz [S]

[/quote]

Just like your intended protests no staying power[:D]

Sleep well Smudger. The old  axiom "Those who fight and run away live to fight another day"well apply to you

I''m off to bed so we can continue this enjoyable foray into your psychi another day.

Oh dear me... not another jumped up nerd with a psychology degree?

Don''t they say that the maddest people in the world are would be shrinks???

[quote user="Smudger"]

Oh dear me... not another jumped up nerd with a psychology degree?

Don''t they say that the maddest people in the world are would be shrinks???

[/quote]

If I had I would have had you commited weeks ago.

Just simple observation of a self styled meglomaniac with Stalin pretentions without a shread of idea or planning nous.

Now return to your coloured padded cell and play with yourself as you don''t seem able to attract any friends.

Does that sort of answer please you better Smudger?

I personally prefer reasoned debate with some respect and politness. But you.........

Back to the questions.

Look in the thread and find them it may save youy eye sight