Sign in to follow this  
pete

Month Loan, 2 week holiday

Apologies if this raised elsewhere, but Lita in for a month on reputedly £25k per week, no game until 18/10, we are paying him to put his feey up for the next 10 days, never mind Mr Moore paid.  Not the best timing eh Glenn.  But what does it matter you love loanees.  Lets find other local mugs to fund your obsession, it won''t be the Turners (clever them got out before it went completely tits up.

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]Stupid post. We may have been terrible today, but you sir, are a prat.[/quote]

I don''t think that calling someone a prat will help make your point - although in actual fact there is no point to your post except to wonder why we dont have moderators.

The thread does bring up an interesting point insofar as how much influence will Lita actually be able to have with the break?

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]Stupid post. We may have been terrible today, but you sir, are a prat.[/quote]

So because you don''t agree with his opinion he''s a prat. Okay. [:|]

i think the OP makes a good point... why pay for a month when for 2 weeks of the month we wont have a game?

I still think it was a "panic loan" to try and appease the fans... ala the Dublin and Fartson signings of past seasons.

jas :)

We could loan Rooney & Tevez, but without creativity in midfield they would fare no better than our current strikers. We need to present our strikers with opportunities to get goals - 3 strikes on target at home is unacceptable. I would pick a duo up front and stike with them for 5 or 6 games - chopping and changing up front doe no one any favours.

How is it a waste when for their is still 5 games to go of his loan spell? There may not be a game for the next two weeks, but we''re two a week for the period after that. I think if the OP realised this he would also realise that it isn''t a waste.