Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Turners have definitely walked

According to Tim Allman (Capital Canaries) it''s true, the Turners HAVE walked . . .

I''m not sure how he knows but he''s not the sort of person to post unfounded rumours.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Strange that he would post it, never seen him post anything like that before.  Come on Tim fill us fans in.[/quote]i haven''t made a serious comment re this cos i imagined it was all BS - but gradually it ''s beginning to look like the turners have jacked it in...If they have, then dynamite stuff - and it leaves city perched high on one of MWJ''s ''wateshed moments''??? for the club...

LGT dunno about dynamite lol, must be a darn good reason, but sadly I doubt we will get to find out.  I joked last night about the club selling our assets (players) ready for a possible take-over................. something going on for Tim to post about it IMO.

Certainly leaves an interesting state of affairs. I guess it depends on the reasons behind their departure. If they ahve simply decided they don''t want to invets further and want to concentrate on their business then its much ado about nothing really.

If as posted below there has been some kind of major bust-up then could be very interesting to see if the Turners come out in public and give some info as to what has been going on.

Even more out of leftfield perhaps they were after all the "trojan horse" for Cullum and this is all the start of the end game in his battle to take over the club.

Or perhaps its not true and just another dodgy rumour!

[quote user="Strawberry"]

If it''s true, I wonder what happens about their £2m loan . . .?

[/quote]

That''s probably the most important thing right now for the immediate future of your club.  I don''t (for obvious reasons) know alot about the structure, but weren''t these guys given seats on the board for the loan of £2m+?  So if they have resigned there''s no real difference to the structure than before they came as extra board members (assuming they were extra), but it''s the money issue that at the end of the day is important.  If they have just had enough of in-fighting and day to day hassle - or whatever - then you have nothing to worry about that I can see (in fact it probably makes it easier for others to invest), but if they have taken their toys too (i.e. the money), then depending on the state of the immediate finances (or delia''s willingness / cash availability to cover it), it could be difficult.  Mayber that''s why Shackel went and no money purchases were made?   Who knows.....  NB.  did they have shares issued as part of the loan?

[quote user="Blue"][quote user="Strawberry"]

If it''s true, I wonder what happens about their £2m loan . . .?

[/quote]

That''s probably the most important thing right now for the immediate future of your club.  I don''t (for obvious reasons) know alot about the structure, but weren''t these guys given seats on the board for the loan of £2m+?  So if they have resigned there''s no real difference to the structure than before they came as extra board members (assuming they were extra), but it''s the money issue that at the end of the day is important.  If they have just had enough of in-fighting and day to day hassle - or whatever - then you have nothing to worry about that I can see (in fact it probably makes it easier for others to invest), but if they have taken their toys too (i.e. the money), then depending on the state of the immediate finances (or delia''s willingness / cash availability to cover it), it could be difficult.  Mayber that''s why Shackel went and no money purchases were made?   Who knows.....  NB.  did they have shares issued as part of the loan?

[/quote]

Part paid back by the sale of Shacks?.