Sign in to follow this  
matt crowhurst

england game?

anyone know how i can get setanta on sky without having to pay for the privelege of having to watch our national team? watched the under 21 game on the net last night but the picture was so small it was hardly worth it

watch it down the pub instead, i''m sure some of them have setanta.

good excuse to leave the missus at home and also a good reason to go and get tanked up.  Then you can watch england have a terrible 1st half so you shout and swear at the big screen tv along with fellow locals and drunkards, moan about capello and how an italian should never manage england.  Then 2nd half, watch england play a little better and manage to score a couple, then by that point you''ve had a few more so you can talk about how well capello is doing and how england should have always had an italian in charge.  then stay in pub to talk about the match, while trying to shout over the terrible karaoke they have in there, watch it kick off somewhere for no reason, 2 seconds later watch everyone going in and out of the pub to see if their mate who has just been banned is stll waiting outside.  After that, stay til closing time, stagger to the lical kebab shop, get a greasy, dirty doner kebab, then walk home spilling chilli sauce and grease down your top.  Grunt at your lady when you get in, do a couple of bottom burps, then go upstairs to bed, where you take up the whole bed, while doing trouser coughs and keep breathing over your missus with lovely kebab/beer breath.

Sounds good, i might try that myself 

For some reason Justin is being a bad boy, go to Wrath of the Barclay and theres a message saying '' ENGLAND vs ANDORRA WORKING LINK '' - it works.  Sorry about Justin everyone.  [:(]

For

some reason Justin is being a bad boy, go to Wrath of the Barclay and

theres a message saying '' ENGLAND vs ANDORRA WORKING LINK '' - it

works.  Sorry about Justin everyone.  [:(]

just type "andorra vs england live" into google and click around for a bit. its not hard you idiots

[quote user="Beaker"]just type "andorra vs england live" into google and click around for a bit. its not hard you idiots[/quote]cough *PLONKER* cough[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/1zb8how.gif[/IMG]I''ve signed it!