Sign in to follow this  
roland rat

Roeder rules out JFH signing

[quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]“I think there''s enough money in the budget to get a decent one.”

HAHAHAHAHA
[/quote]

Don''t get the joke.....

quite frankly many people were angaist it but i would offered him deal to end of the season! cant be no harm and if we put clause saying he doesn''t play ....% games by January we will matually end the contract early - so that he could move on if it didnt work out for us or for him.

“He only ever came here for training and people mustn''t make too much of it. If I was to sign Jimmy Hasselbaink he wouldn''t be here on trial or a test or anything like that - I wouldn''t embarrass the man like that."

More deceit then. Par for the cause. How thick does Roeder think the fans are. Does he really expect people to believe that JFH would drive up the longest cul-de-sac in the world just to use our facilities to get fit ?

Roeder rules out just about every signing! He''s clinging on to his Norwegian target.

Not a good thing for the club, we need some additional firepower...so... prediction City-Brum 0-2

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

Roeder rules out just about every signing! He''s clinging on to his Norwegian target.

Not a good thing for the club, we need some additional firepower...so... prediction City-Brum 0-2

[/quote]

I think we''ll score so 1 - 3 or even 4 for Brum.

[quote user="Empty Mirror"]There''s enough money to get a decent one, "whether it''s Monday or the week after"?   So we''re down to a loan signing then.[/quote]

Perhaps a loan is the way to go?

Maybe GR isnt prepared to just spend the money for the sake of getting any player in.

Whether money is tight or not, isnt it better to wait to get the right player for the longer-term rather than wasting money just buying rubbish?

[quote user="bunny"]

[quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]“I think there''s enough money in the budget to get a decent one.”

HAHAHAHAHA
[/quote]

Don''t get the joke.....

[/quote]

I do, given the budget seems to be loose change

Is this a discrete way of GR saying that hes got a deal near completion? Was he leaving the JFH up in the air as an emergency option if he wasnt able to get someone else?

Ever the optimist...

[quote user="Bucketman"]

Is this a discrete way of GR saying that hes got a deal near completion? Was he leaving the JFH up in the air as an emergency option if he wasnt able to get someone else?

Ever the optimist...

[/quote]

Blimey, all smoke and mirrors then ! Personally, I do belive that we will sign a striker by midnight Monday or Roeder has a "Loan Striker" lined up. Roeder knows how vital this "large piece of the jigsaw puzzle" is. Therefore, to my mind it is inconceivable that he doesn''t sign a striker very soon.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="bunny"]

[quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]“I think there''s enough money in the budget to get a decent one.”HAHAHAHAHA[/quote]

Don''t get the joke.....

[/quote]

I do, given the budget seems to be loose change

[/quote]Yes, I could double it with the money in my wallet, about £2.50.