Sign in to follow this  
Swedishcanary

Henrik Larsson can leave Helsingborg!

Hello im from sweden and i sitting here and reading in a big swedish newspaper that Helsingborg have i finacial crisis and every player can go if the right money is in and even Henrik Larsson....

hes 36 but fitter then a youngster.Worth a try....

sorry for my english...

[quote user="Swedishcanary"]

Hello im from sweden and i sitting here and reading in a big swedish newspaper that Helsingborg have i finacial crisis and every player can go if the right money is in and even Henrik Larsson....

sorry for my english...

[/quote]

your english is good mate! yeah would still be an awesome player in the championship, and having watched him at the euros still has plenty of hunger. no chance of us signing him though im afraid, you see the problem is "right money" unfortunately we have no money so unless every player can leave for  "no money" we''re not getting him. or on the other hand if hes available on loan.................

sorry for my english...

[/quote]larsson or cuerton???? ummmmmmmmm....lol

larsson would score for fun in the championship...but sadley not for ncfc we cant afford his right leg

I have to say one more thing about this.The thing is that Henrik Larsson himself saying that he wanna go out for one more euro trip,a thing he never had said for a month ago...

maybe he have a wage round 200 000-250 000 swedish crows/month in helsingborg(around 12-13 thousand english pounds)

sorry for my english...

[/quote]

I knew you were a binner, but it''s just clicked which one you are. The incorrect use of the word ''then'' rather than ''than'' is apparent in a lot of your posts. Tool.

his english is better than mine lol! anyways love him here, but lets be realistic its not going to happen is it

Hopefully he will be all to well aware if his finger''s on the pulse.......thats an IF!.....Sorry im getting so pessimistic...